Best Area to stay in Austin?

Amanda Taylor here gents and ladies. I will be touring Austin and would love to know where the safest, convenient area to stay in is. Please chime in and let me know either here on in pm
Thanks in advance
Mandy
My room!

Seriously, arboretum area or downtown.

Welcome to Austin!
Arboretum area is nice, so is north austin by wells branch/pflugerville/round rock
Arboretum area is nice....close to 360/183 North. There is shopping, restaurants, and many hobbiests have told me the location is convenient for them. Used that area for a long time and had no problems.
Just some advise dont go into Williamson County (cedar park, leander, round rock) There is a saying about that county "Come on vacation, leave on probation" LE are all over the place. And another place to stay away from this is in Travis county is IH35/Runberg...very unsafe area for anyone. Amanda if you have any more questions feel free to PM me ! Hope you have a safe stay here in Austin !
Arboretum area is nice....close to 360/183 North. There is shopping, restaurants, and many hobbiests have told me the location is convenient for them. Used that area for a long time and had no problems. Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella
x2.
The Domain area is very nice as well and easy for all to get to, as its located in the middle of all major highways. Lots of entertainment and shopping as well! Hope you have a great stay!
My room!

Seriously, arboretum area or downtown.

Welcome to Austin! Originally Posted by rCoder
How about you come stay in mine (wink) lol Thank you!
arbretum is really nice!!!

have fun!
I'll however many the Arboretum. It's basically in the certain of what I'd call "the city". 183/MoPac/360 and only a couple of miles from I35. And in a pretty upscale part of town. And a whole shit pot cheaper than down town.

And definitely stay away from WilCo. They can find a roach (legitamitly) in your ash tray and take you the distance, jail and fine. If you are talking sex and they find a marked 20 in your wallet (even though you got it as change in the 7-11) you can say hi to the full ride.
I have same question ..and one more. How are cabs in Austin? Being New Yorker I dont drive
If you don't drive, I would recommend Domain area, it's an outdoor mall with plenty of (non-food court) eateries and entertainment. Cab services in Austin are nowhere near ubiquitous as New York, but if you plan ahead, you should be fine.
Where ever she is...treat her nice ladies & gentlemen. Amanda is a jewel,
and will make you see stars. I wish she would hurry and cum back
to West Texas
If you don't drive, I would recommend Domain area, it's an outdoor mall with plenty of (non-food court) eateries and entertainment. Cab services in Austin are nowhere near ubiquitous as New York, but if you plan ahead, you should be fine. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Good idea.
I have same question ..and one more. How are cabs in Austin? Being New Yorker I dont drive Originally Posted by Sensual Lina
Cab service in Austin Sucks - its pretty much a monopoly except at the airport. Allow plenty of time and if something going on in town or its a holiday as they say where you come from - forget about it