Sexekittens

Are the sexekittens still in business?
I am not sure if they are open or not but our agency is open!! Nolaknights.com. We have a beautiful woman on schedule her name is lena!! nolaknights.com
Attached Images File Type: jpg lena1.jpg (31.2 KB, 406 views) File Type: jpg lena2.jpg (26.5 KB, 408 views) File Type: gif banner.gif (24.4 KB, 406 views)
Nola cut it out, this thread is not about advertsining your agency. Feel free to join our community but become verified first and then place your ads were they belong. This is the second thread I have seen this afternoon you post like this, I am giving some leeway here but no more.

Stay on topic and if you have nothing to add then remain quiet please.

The subject is the Sexkittens and I know nothing about them at all, sry I could not help you out.
I think the Sexekittens follow the Elf model and travel. They'll dissapear and suddenly pop up a few days or weeks later.
I think the Sexekittens follow the Elf model and travel. They'll dissapear and suddenly pop up a few days or weeks later. Originally Posted by trekker
Are they the same as the kittens, or is this a different group? Because there is a recent review of Kendall.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=209732
Every ad pulled and their website shut down does not sound like the same model set by the Elves.
Every ad pulled and their website shut down does not sound like the same model set by the Elves. Originally Posted by koolman
Not many can hang with the Elves. Wonder what happened? Any of them show up indy anywhere?
I saw Kendall the first week of the month, so I think thay are still around. Haven't seen anything lately on BP.
Been wondering where these ladies were myself
Fallenangel i know you are new, as this sometimes is a learn as you go process. It is not allowed to post to threads over 30 days old. Closed