Lake Charles

Is there any interest by the gents in LC for a lady like me to come visit and play? Let me know!
DUH....just give a few days notice
Oh I will!
don't eat her all up Skeet. save some for me !! LOL !
Don't think I will be making the 3 hour trip out that way. Too many little boys out that way, from what I hear. Not you Skeeter!
  • Dbuck
  • 06-06-2011, 01:13 AM
Well that sucks.
Yes It does.....now I guess I'll have to go to plan B to see Nicolet.....but this is the very thing Dallas' post on reputation is about.... LC over the years has produced a negative one and it's going to be up to US to try and turn that around .....Nicolet I hope some day you and I can make it happen.... And I pray that I am not part of the negative report from here
nicolet, anywhere really has a fluctuation with good versus bad...put your feelers out on all the boards and verification sites and get you some prebooks...even if you just got for a 2 day thing...the ones you get bite will make you feel like such a wanton you know what! HAHA I KNOW I LOVE THAT FEELING ~
No darlin, it was not you. I posted an ad in LC and my phone blew up.... with things like 'wassup', 'u gon send me some piiks,' 'u gonna hit me up', ' r u available', when I placed at the very beginning of the ad, COMING SOON. Another man asked for a 15 minute session, who does that? I know there is a need for good reputable ladies in LC as well as other towns. I know some ladies experience the same thing. A traveling lady is like having a mini M&G, you communicate to see if schedules mesh so you can get together.
Skeeter, your interest and concern are more than enough to make me want to make a very special trip to LC!
I should have gone to Lake Chuck instead of Lafayette....usually i do great in Lafayette but this trip sucked.......I DID HAVE ONE AWESOME CALL with my fave Laffy guy{Thanks Crawdad...it was such fun}......

I had about 7 or 8 calls over the weekend for Lake Charles...just could not change my schedule to mesh with theirs
{guess I will try to hit Lake chuck one weekend soon!}

Kepp on keeping on Nicolet..there are some great horny guys out there waiting for you to "cum"
Belinda.....you KNOW I have wanted to see you for years now ....lol .... one of these days one of us will get close enough to reach out and touch

Dallas .... Sorry your Laf. trip wasn't as good as it should have been....and yes I wish I could have made it over there or you would have cum to LC

Nic .... I found your BP ad ... LC backpage has produced a couple of gems both male ( i'm told ) and female but for the most part over here it's just rocks not gems ... Like B said try some different methods of advertising and see what surfaces..... Hopefully it will improve
or just do like i do lol and basically call out the cheap skates and BSers by telling them you are not a McD's menu
LOL, thanks Belinda and Dallas! And you too Skeeter, check your PM's!
yea Lafayette can be a hit or miss! Usually I do great there....but I was just not getting the responses and was getting more requests from BRouge...so I left for there this morning!

When you tour,its always a gamble...you just have to make sure you dont go "belly up" doing it
Dammit, I always miss out. The one time I had some free time and both ladies back out because of some guys ruining it for the rest of us. Also, maybe I need to check in here more often to see who may be coming this way so I can try to get them to stop off in little ole LC!