Does anyone even look at the Coed section anymore

I quit even looking at it. As I’m not a “lady” and thus don’t care that john1234 needs a car date or a lunch meeting near the galleria or a late night hook up near Love field.

Can’t we get that cleaned up and move that stuff it’s own section. That way we can have real coed conversations again. I understand it couldn’t be called an iso section but I’m sure there is something that can be used as an alternative name.
Yea I tend to agree...coed is not what it used to be....I’ll be patient though and see what happens...
I scan it, but find myself looking at the board less often. It’s just a beating looking at all that crap.
Coed is dreadful alright.. and I can do little to help. because I have 8 minute mandatory wait times between posts, which severely limits my participation.. the people posting the crap can post away, one pile of shit on top of another

I gather the people in charge realize Coed is a mess.. I don't care if I'm mandated to a 30 minute wait time, if this Coed crap doesn't get fixed, what difference does it make?
Coed is mostly isos now.... Hard to clean it up without an ISO section.
OH2 has several coed forums that are just conversation.