thanks NOLA..and to the providers that vouch

first a big thank you goes out to dallas rain who provided reference after reference.. its good to have a trusted girl be able to give vouches and not be stingy etc.. she responded quickly each time.. so to the guys that used her.. your lucky lucky!!

thanks to the guys that saw me.. made the visit great..i got to enjoy the city alot and also have some fun in the process..met up with some old friends and made a few new ones..

thanks guys.. and thanks to the other providers that vouched as well
No problem babe...we gals have a duty to keep each other safe!

Glad ya had fun!!
with the way things are these days i wanna try to give kudos where they are earned.. for some cities i occassionally never hear back from some..and then that guy ends up posting a review of that "reference" like 2 days after i was in the area

so like to give props and let guys know what girls are really helpful
Dallas aka P411. I might cancel my p411 account and pay you yearly If you take credit cards.
DALLAS ROCKS....THATS ALL THERES IS TO IT!!!!

CUMING TO SEE YA NEXT WEEK!!
thanks Sydney--cant wait to meet ya!

DeAnna...next time ,lets meet for some fun on Bourbon!
@ Dallas I will let you know when I make it and Let YOU pick the SPOT!!

DRINKS ON ME...CANT WAIT!!
wooohooo its a deal!

DeAnna come back & play!
Dallas..I will have to do that.. seems there is always kinky fun to be had in nola..especially on bourbon.. us two together on that street..crazy crazy fun!!

Ya.. i may just have to come back and play sooner rather than later
lol--Ash,thats an idea!

DeeAnna......I gotta take you & Sydney to Scores and Jasmines....I had an AWESOME SEXY time last nite!{lol}