Being Stingy with the Dick, So.....

Since you men seem to be stingy and I'm not getting dicked down like I wanted (and needed just to be sane), I want to go out and shake my ass!

How come you guys are holding the dick hostage???

I'm looking for some partners in crime tonight, let's go out and have a good time!

PM me and let's hook up.....(I'm in New Orleans)

Genesis Nicole
Those _asterds you tell em girl. I would to if I wasn't working straight through till Sunday pm. But Monday I will be seeing some one and plan on doing the lazt dfk a,d the lazy daty also maybe sneek in a lazy greek :-) Have a great night.
Thanks Ash...

But it's all good. A good time will be had anyway!

G.N
Since you men seem to be stingy and I'm not getting dicked down like I wanted (and needed just to be sane)... Originally Posted by GenesisNicole

Uhhh...come back and visit Houston again, just sayin'
O....M...G.... DickemDown!

As long as you promise to live up to the Name! (Just saying) *wink and smile*

G.N
I can't make any promises but I will do my best
New Orleans might be a slow burn compared to Baton Rouge, there might be a higher rate of return after we see a local review or if you tour here regularly. Sometimes I look in the ads to see ladies who tour here for possible prospects in the future.
New Orleans might be a slow burn compared to Baton Rouge, there might be a higher rate of return after we see a local review or if you tour here regularly. Sometimes I look in the ads to see ladies who tour here for possible prospects in the future. Originally Posted by gimme_that
I can sort of understand that....

I do have a review from a local in Baton Rouge, and I was thinking that since I've been around for quite awhile, and my reviews in my own town of Austin or even San Antonio and Houston would suffice...

Needless to say, I can always find a party...

Ended up being the caramel/mocha filling between a very eager couple last night at my hotel!!!

I guess there is more than one way to skin a cat! LOL

Laterz,

Genesis Nicole
I can sort of understand that....

I do have a review from a local in Baton Rouge, and I was thinking that since I've been around for quite awhile, and my reviews in my own town of Austin or even San Antonio and Houston would suffice...

Needless to say, I can always find a party...

Ended up being the caramel/mocha filling between a very eager couple last night at my hotel!!!

I guess there is more than one way to skin a cat! LOL

Laterz,

Genesis Nicole Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
And to think I felt bad about leaving to go to the club last night... you freak.
Stingy with the cock in Baton Rouge too.
Since you men seem to be stingy and I'm not getting dicked down like I wanted (and needed just to be sane), I want to go out and shake my ass!

How come you guys are holding the dick hostage???

I'm looking for some partners in crime tonight, let's go out and have a good time!

PM me and let's hook up.....(I'm in New Orleans)

Genesis Nicole Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
dicked down? don't you mean dicked up?

could a gang bang be what you're looking for to satisfy your needs?
dicked down? don't you mean dicked up?

could a gang bang be what you're looking for to satisfy your needs? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Uh...NO.

To each his own but not my thing.

G.N
Since you been such an eager beaver........perhaps on that next trip to H-Town you won't have to search so hard.....for the party and something ....well......Hard.......smile
Since you been such an eager beaver........perhaps on that next trip to H-Town you won't have to search so hard.....for the party and something ....well......Hard.......smile Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Hmm. Well I'm on my way home to Austin to regroup for a minute, but I was just thinking of making a stop in Houston before I head out of state again...

Call me, you know the number.

G.N