Bourbon tonight or tomorrow night

Boys and Girls,

I'll be on Bourbon tonight and tomorrow night. Hell fire, I'll even be there Sunday night. If anyone wants to have a drink let me know. I tend to hang out at some of the music clubs plus a couple of the strip clubs. I'm known at Lipstixxx as I have become, I'll just say close with one of the ladies there. (Don't ask, I share most of my toys most of the time, but not this one. lol)

PM me if you are in the area.

Rick
Hmmmm sounds fun.....if I am out & about,I will flash ya{lol}

have fun sugar!!
Rick, Im up for an early drink. I turn into a pumpkin at 11pm.
I may be able to hang. I might get all the strippers though!
I had a blast tonight and will do it again Saturday night. Spend most of the evening in Lipstixxx. I know them there and they know me so I find it fun and relaxed without the hassles and hustles one gets in many of the clubs. I did take a break from all the necked ladies and hit a few of the dance clubs before winding up back in Lipstixxx to tell everyone good night.
glad ya had fun! I usually go to Scores!
I am busy doing the "family stuff" all weekend....dammit I wanna play too!!!!!!
I had planned to go saturday nite, but I was too pooped to go. so, barring any strenuous work on sunday, I prolly will go sunday nite just to get out of the house. its been awhile I've been to a strip club, 1 year since I've been in one. Generally, I visit Scores, I've not tried Lipstix which is on my to do list.
Dilbert send me a PM. I'm sure I'll be there Sunday evening unless some civie comes through. She is not being very dependable, so I'm not counting on it. One lady and one guy other than myself got together tonight. I won't say who they were in public and will leave it to them in case they do not want it known. Guess I should have asked, but we were having too much fun watching the dancers and talking. We did do a lot of talking and laughing.

Sunday evening is the last chance to relax before going back to work Monday so everyone should come out and have some fun.

Hope to see you then.

Rick
sorry man Im not very dependable lately....
Another fun night in the strip clubs just ending. One member from the board came out and joined me. He had so much fun as we were leaving he said he would be back Tuesday night. So I guess it is on for another night of fun and necked ladies. Hope I can hang as it will be less than four hours of sleep tonight.
See you next time, Rick or hopefully in Biloxi.