The Country Club

There was some discussion, and questions, about it in another thread. So without hijacking that older thread, I just thought I would start another one to give yall some info if anyone is interested.

So a "friend with benefits" and I went yesterday. It is really cool and laid back. We first sat down and had their Sunday brunch. Food is outstanding! So are the bloody marys. They are under staffed, so the service is a bit slow when it gets crowded. Food and drinks are very reasonably priced.

As their website says, it is an adult club and you have to be 21 to get in. The pool is clothing optional and their bath rooms are unisex. Yes, there are a lot of gay men/women there. I would estimate that of the 200+ people that were there, 60% were gay. I would also estimate that sex ratio was 60-40 male to female. Almost all the women were at least topless. Some were fully nude. About a quarter of the men were totally nude. I saw zero sex there. Well thats not totally true, I got a little BJ in the sauna. Anyway, the age range was probably 21-50. Mostly on the younger side. More 20 somethings than older people.

Bottom line, if you are laid back and don't get offended by public nudity or gay guys - this place is great. Very laid back and very relaxing. I think we will be going back next Sunday.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.
Where is this?
Sorry, it is in NOLA in the Bywater neighborhood.

http://www.thecountryclubneworleans....e/Welcome.html
From the pictures it looks like a fun place...might have to bring my.SO to show off her new manmades
The only experience I have with a publically nude place is a place called HIppie Hollow in Austin, TX. It is a lake and clothing optional. The ratio was more 80% male 20% female. I think all women were at least topless and some, a few totally nude. Mostly older people I mean 50's and 60's. I did not see one person that would ever be asked to model lingerie or anything for that matter. Overweight and older people, but the atmosphere was vwery relaxed and people did whatever they wanted no one gave any hassle to any one else. I had a nice time. A friend asked me how it was that was staying in Austin and I replied "if the women were all hot model type women I would ot be sittting here talking to you now, I would be back at Hippie Hollow" I would go back though, because it was fun and relaxing, just not a sexual or eye pleasing expereince for me, and who knows I might have been there on a bad day.
I have been to Hippie Hollow---and loved it!

I have not been to country club..YET!
I have alot of swinger friends who go there fri & sun nite for fun... guess I better check it out!
Outdoorsman,

I was half expecting the same thing, but just the opposite is true. There were exceptions, but mostly young and in shape people.
Guess I will have to go and bring the ratio down for old, overweight people. Cuz I am old and overweight, lol. Not bald , yet.

Always wondered what I would do if my manhood decided to stand tall looking at the beauties, knowing my personality I would prolly not care and just smile at the ladies.

Sounds like you had a good time Stick, Glad it was fun and thx for sharing that with us!
Damn, it is almost by my backyard!
Damn, it is almost by my backyard! Originally Posted by blackdragonz

lol Stick ya better watch out!

Dallas, you come up with some stuff! You and lowgear must go to some cool sites to find those graphics!
Always wondered what I would do if my manhood decided to stand tall looking at the beauties, knowing my personality I would prolly not care and just smile at the ladies. Originally Posted by Outdoorsman

Thats why I kept my suit on and stayed in the water!
Its sounds okay except that most 20 something gay men are really snooty lil pricks, from what I have experienced around nola over the years...if your not a young hot guy, they can be down right rude as hell.

Just my 2cents sorry if Im a Negative Nancy.
I have been going to the Country Club for years! I have even taken a few clients. Its very laid back and yes if you have an open mind its a blast! Monday & Tuesday days are my favorite! Its also fun to go for a evening skinny dip too!
Its sounds okay except that most 20 something gay men are really snooty lil pricks, from what I have experienced around nola over the years...if your not a young hot guy, they can be down right rude as hell.

Just my 2cents sorry if Im a Negative Nancy. Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
snooty? I think a better word would be snotty!