Baton rouge??

Why is it when your in new orleans everyone wants you to come to baton rouge... and when you get there its nothing!!!???? I like baton rouge but where is everyone??
I know what you mean, lil sister! I posted to see if there was any interest and got ZERO responses! You're a sweet young thang, they will come outta the WOODwork! LOL!
BR is a last minute type of city...and BP is the place to post there

good luck & have fun!
i have posted here and p411 bp people can be scary!!!!
I'd love to see you Maddy, you just never seem to be in BR when I can play.
I know I am what Dallas described. I usually make my appointments the same day I play. I know that sucks for traveling ladies, but thats just how my schedule works - especially during the summer when the kids are out of school.
I know I am what Dallas described. I usually make my appointments the same day I play. I know that sucks for traveling ladies, but thats just how my schedule works - especially during the summer when the kids are out of school. Originally Posted by Stick1969

and Stick is such a fun playmate!

have patience and they will come...
YAY! Maddy got some! LOL!! You go gurl!
New Orleans is safer
eholiday i have been wanting to see your forever!!
I am with Stick. My work can be hectic and sometimes its just a matter of being able to run away for long enough to see someone. Madison is definitely on my list of wonderful candidates to see.
I don't know, Baton Rouge is nice, the guys from bp can be scary, but overlook them, its nice dudes there also.
Ditto due to work I usually make my appointments the same day I play.