happy st paddys day tomorrow!

I hope everyone has a safe fun day!
Please don't drink and drive!!!!! I've had family members and a friend murdered by drunk drivers.
Let's keep the day of drinking fun If you play your cards right and get shamrock necklaces you can get flashed again this month!!

i love corned beef and cabbage. We are having it tonight.

Were people who die of AIDS murdered by lovers? It's a horrible thing but it's manslaughter at worst so shove your holiday attitude up your ass.
Lmfao how pathetic.
If you drive drunk you are knowingly taken a chance you could kill yourself or someone else in a crash. It amazes me. I see parents with kids in the back and open beers in the front or in hand next to me at lights or other places. If you drink plan on sobering up before hand or getting a ride.
Sorry for the victims of these senseless tragedies. Drunk folks need to stay off the roads 4asho. Happy drinking holiday!

I hope everyone has a safe fun day!
Please don't drink and drive!!!!! I've had family members and a friend murdered by drunk drivers.
Let's keep the day of drinking fun If you play your cards right and get shamrock necklaces you can get flashed again this month!!

Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Were people who die of AIDS murdered by lovers? It's a horrible thing but it's manslaughter at worst so shove your holiday attitude up your tiny ill proportioned ass. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Fixed that for you JC.

But ... maybe the drunk drivers drove them off the road without killing them, stopped, got out of their cars, went over and shot them or beat them to death with a tire iron. Then it would be murder, so the Devil is in the details.
Thanks Lexxxy!
Lexxxy,

Thank you!

If you drink and drive you put yourself and others at risk. While the CRIME may be Vehicular Manslaughter ... the act is potentially one of murder!

DD 6900
Lexxxy,

Thank you!

If you drink and drive you put yourself and others at risk. While the CRIME may be Vehicular Manslaughter ... the act is potentially one of murder!

DD 6900 Originally Posted by DDarkness

Unfortunately, there is usually more than one person in the vehical that gets hit.
I've had family members and a friend murdered by drunk drivers. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
irish drunk drivers?
lexxys very..... very, well rounded

she has an experience for every topic

we are lucky to have her and her experiences
lexxys very..... very, well rounded

she has an experience for every topic

we are lucky to have her and her experiences Originally Posted by JONBALLS
amen mr balls... both hooks and jimmies benefited from cleaner assholes