You know you are a hobbyiest when...

You have your bookmark file split into ladies you want to see, those you have seen, ladies that do massage only or both.

You keep a Database of ladies, what their rates are, contact info, what part of town they are in.

You carry your laptop and either tether it to your phone to get online to search the ads for ladies or you know of hotspots where you can do so?

You have a 3 ring binder of printouts of ladies whose ads always show up in the listings just in case you cannot get online.

You have your ATF's on speed dial on your cell phone (hobby phone or normal)
You intentionally get into a bar fight with a group of bikers and get a tooth knocked out... so you can skip the dentist appointment and put the money in your secret Hobby Fund...
When you wish every fine ass woman you see was a provider. I know there's a lot of women I see that I would gladly pay. LOL
Bit extreme, but OK..... I suppose so...
You go to law school and become a public defender so you can barter with providers...
When you have more numbers set as private/secret than regular contacts.
  • bbkid
  • 09-20-2010, 04:46 PM
Your pre-paid "hobby" phone costs more per month than your "regular" phone.
When common sayings such as "full service" or "2 for 1 special" have special meanings to you....
Your pre-paid "hobby" phone costs more per month than your "regular" phone. Originally Posted by bbkid
ouch
When you walk through Walmart, go to a gas station, restaurant or anywhere you see hot civilian women and wonder what her rates are (or would be if she was a provider).
When you have a real date with a woman outside the "hobby"and you are utterly amazed when she gives you her apartment number hours before the date, not once you arrive at the complex.
When you have a real date with a woman outside the "hobby"and you are utterly amazed when she gives you her apartment number hours before the date, not once you arrive at the complex. Originally Posted by GymRat
+1

... and if you get lucky on the date... you automatically start reaching for an envelope ...
When you tear up your bank statement before the SO can see it so she doesnt see all of the cash withdrawls.

When you have your internet browser set to clear history when you close the window.

When you see a civilian but YOU KNOW she is a provider just by the looks that you all exchange.
True story: I was in the galleria around Christmas time years ago... an overweight, middle aged guy with a hot young woman came into the Godiva Chocolate shop ... he tried to make small talk.. she just smiled and nodded ... then as she walked past me... she looked straight into my eyes as if to say...I'll be done in an hour... as they walked out... another guy standing next to me said, "I wonder how much she charges"
I hear ya TMFT..... I have been out and get that "it only cost this much look", lol. Is it me or them ?