Boob Job Advice

I know most men have different opinions on boob jobs. It is something that I have been thinking about for sometime now and I just found this link after looking around online. What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qqW_skQBkg

Can I even get boobs SAFELY before I turn 25? It's to my understanding that it's best to wait until your body is fully developed before you try to alter it
Don't do it. Your real ones look perfect!
My boobs are very small the only thing I really have going with them are that they are perky.
Don't do it Girl!!

I love the natural titties, especially the smaller one's...The nipples are the most sensitive one's and smaller breasted women have a higher percentage of being more passionate for some weird reason.

You look GREAT!! Don't let this female envy complex get you!!! Most men love - a great ass, great legs and a pretty face.
I love big boobs over small ones. And yet, a spinner with perky boobs like yours turn on a completely different set of chills/fire/lust.

What I'm trying to not-so-eloquently say is that you have an amazing body that I would recommend not changing. You're perfect just the way you are. And I don't mean that as a nice guy saying something nice to a pretty girl. I'm saying that as a guy that would do all kinds of dirty things to your body because it is perfect.
Don't do it for anyone else but yourself. If you will like yourself better, go ahead. If it's for marketing purposes, think about it.
I personally like small, medium and big boobs, as long as they are pretty . Yours are pretty.
The only thing missing from your pic, is my mouth on those nice perky tits.

On topic, don't do it girl. MM are a mood killer, for me anyways
don't do it.
case closed..
Not going to lie that was a bit of a confidence booster thanks manslut + papaoscar
Please don't do it... Natural boobs, sexy nipples... So much better than large fake ones.

If you want to make yours perfect, IMO, just need to get the nips pierced. Othewise they are absolutely gorgeous as is!
Personally, I'm not a fan of MMs. And I'm hoping to check your naturals out REAL soon.
Don't do it for anyone else but yourself. If you will like yourself better, go ahead. If it's for marketing purposes, think about it.
I personally like small, medium and big boobs, as long as they are pretty . Yours are pretty. Originally Posted by micktoz
Really it would honestly only be for the marketing purposes I wouldnt be doing it for myself
Please don't, at least wait until after I win the lotto!
You're absolutely stunning as is. As it relates to the business (or in the RW for that matter), I don't care for man mades. As you see from several posts already, many prefer natural.
Don't do it!!! You are beautiful the way you are and you don't need any enhancements. If your rate was not so high, I would be all over you in a heartbeat.