With lube + affection ... puckerup

One of the most fun and upbeat websites about anal sex that I've seen for awhile. While I generally always place these type of offerings in 'Another Realm", which is an excellent place to explore (alright, shameless plug for a GREAT forum!) ... thought I would share this with the folks that hang around here.

http://www.puckerup.com/EN/home/

A little of it is graphic, but who cares? For those of us who are sometimes anally inclined, it's an interested site with lots of information.

Enjoy,
Elisabeth
Thanks! I love tristan's stuff but never got around to finding her website.
Great site, Elisabeth! There looks to be a lot of very helpful information!

"If you're having an enema in preparation for anal sex, you should do it at least 2-3 hours prior to the sex to give your body a chance to reabsorb water and recover." -Wish I would have known that little tip a couple weeks ago! I did it about 30 min before he arrived. Epic FAIL!!

BTW, have a great time in Vegas and be sure to take notes for me!
Years ago I had a prostate exam (when the Dr. sat his drink on my back and put both hands on my hips I knew I was in trouble).

Since that day I swore I'd only do the tushy poke with a gal who enjoys it. Ed-chew-ma-kayshun helps in that enjoyment.
"If you're having an enema in preparation for anal sex, you should do it at least 2-3 hours prior to the sex to give your body a chance to reabsorb water and recover." -Wish I would have known that little tip a couple weeks ago! I did it about 30 min before he arrived. Epic FAIL!! Originally Posted by Dannie
Let me know if you want to prepare for good ole' Mr. Happy in the future.
I always have lube ready to go. Glad to help anytime.
Great site, Elisabeth! There looks to be a lot of very helpful information!

"If you're having an enema in preparation for anal sex, you should do it at least 2-3 hours prior to the sex to give your body a chance to reabsorb water and recover." -Wish I would have known that little tip a couple weeks ago! I did it about 30 min before he arrived. Epic FAIL!!

BTW, have a great time in Vegas and be sure to take notes for me! Originally Posted by Dannie
Dannie, I always love a little thread drift and just for the record, I REALLY hope that you and a few other ladies can come to the conference next year with me. I don't know anyone from Dallas who is going. Maybe we can all get a room together! It's going to be great and I'm leaving tonight!!!

Honestly, and I don't wish to get too graphic, I don't actually do anything to prep for "that". I don't do it very much because I don't think that it's that healthy but the orgasm is VERY intense and all of that play is really erotic.

Just have an understanding partner, and most guys are really nice about it, and if there is a little unpleasantness, you just go forward and smile and well, it's always fine.

One man told me a long time ago that anal play was always different even with the same person, each time you tried it, well sometimes different things (we know what I'm saying) might happen.

I found that to be true. Still, that site was just fun and great. Glad to see some comments!!!

Alright ... have to get ready to fly out of town!

Take care everyone!
Elisabeth