Where Do You All Go?????

Okay guys,

Do you all hibernate in the summer? It gets slow and I am sure it is because of vacations and kiddos and such, but are you guys really hobbying less during the summer or am I going crazy?

I have talked to several providers who say the same thing, so what gives?
Too hard to get away with everyone home for the summer. Just wait til the end of August!!
Cause drunk chicks at the lake are free.

Seriously more then one chick has messed up a session with me in the past couple weeks. So I'd have to ask what were they thinking? Maybe everyone has the summer blahs.
I am always responsive to any summertime specials!!! And not always for reduced rates. If you really are having long gaps between sesions, why not combine those gaps with some fun and play. Dont even need to discount your rates unless you feel like it. Just use some of the down time to add to a guys experience with you. Really could add to the GFE thing.

Some ideas for you:

Wet & Wild outing:
2 hours off the clock at Hurricane Harber then back to your place for an hour at regular price

Lunch & Desert:
Meet you for lunch (again, off the clock) then off for dessert at your place

Movie & More:
Biking and Head Bobbing:
Tennis with the real game afterwords
Ride the Train from Grapevine to the Stockyards , rent a room and play Cowboys for an hour and back to Grapevine.

Get the idea?

These all add to the experience the guy gets and you get hopefully more calls. As long as the extra time is not being otherwise productive, use it for some fun. Might be a new customer offer. Get some new customers now and hopefully gain some of them as regulars later. Done right, it won't actualy cut into your hours worked as they are not being used now anyway.

For me, its harder to get into the mood when I have never met or spent time with someone first. I like to talk, lust, sneek peeks, etc for awhile first, then jump her bones! I would love to meet for an outing first, then start a session after we know each other better. Almost like a real date!

Something to think about anyway. Nothing to loose and might have some fun too.
  • T-Can
  • 07-26-2010, 04:20 PM
Nothing wrong here, I'm still the same manwhore I've been striving to be
!
Heck, if you have some girlfriends in the business, might try to make a party outing. 2-3 couples, have an outing, then split up for the after party. Be creative, have fun.
I have had 2 different girls NCNS this summer. I'm trying to explore new territory and maybe break free from a very dependable ATF but obviously the ladies I tried want me to stay with her.
I second everything Bubba said; spoken like a true financial analyst. As long as it doesn't interfere with other appointments, and the "date" is fun, nothing is lost to the provider.

However, the hobbyist pays 100% for everything on the date.

PS- I have posted some CL & BP ads for someone to be my DD (designated driver). I would pay a fee but don't think it should be $200/hr until we get back to my hotel. What would a correct fee be for a provider to also be the DD for a few hours so I don't risk a DWI? (If her vehicle I also pay for that; if mine, just for her time.)
Sorry, should have said that. Of course the hobbyist would pay the expenses.

You do pick up a few ideas after 20 years in Retail management and 8 years with your own business. :-)
its the economy .......cant afford every week now ...but certainly would like to meet you ...to help out your financial situation and my sexual situation .....I do give a pretty darn good massage also ............
Well for me I have been trying to get into the hobby more but I guess I'm just choosing the wrong providers. Have had a few NCNS and flakes at the last minute...need to find me some ATF I can stick with,

Taking Applications :-)
Actually, it's not so much the economy as it is an annual, cyclical thing.

It slows down in the Summer, picks up in the Fall, slows down again towards Christmas, picks up in the early part of the year. It's been that way as long as I have been in the adult 'entertainment' business, or about 15 years.

Hang in there! The kids will be back in school before you know it. But, then Christmas is only about 5 months from now...
See? You all are full of great answers. Although I do think the "drunk chicks at the lake are free" is the winner of the funniest reply!!

Bubba, great ideas and I will definitely keep them in mind! Gotta go-fun time for me tonight!
summertime is generally slow in the southern states....thats why alot of girls travel north or midwest
i have slacked off for sure. I had plans of meeting a few girls this summer and revisiting one first on my list but i work in a very high demand field in these here summer months, im working alot of ot, im very hot and sweaty and I just cant show up at a girls place hot and stinky and just jump in the shower..... I wouldn't want the lady to see me when i walked in the door so yeah summer is a slow time for me and it sucks.