Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: 5' 5, b cups slim with nice round ass
Recommendation: Yes
You had seen her before?

Exactly,. How do you know for sure?
  • kpop8
  • 01-25-2023, 08:19 AM
I got tested at a doctors office. PCR tests are 99% accurate. I got it from the AMP facility not from her, please note the difference. Lets agree to differ.

She made it clear her expectation of respect for LMTs by just asking for a massage and no other services. I agreed but got L1. Money trumps respect issues I guess.
Money always trumps.
Because the title is "got Covid", this post points a finger that is inaccurate and undeserved. The gestation period for Covid is 4 days. I know, I traced it when I caught it last year. You cannot go into a massage in the morning and feel sick on the same day and blame the AMP or masseuse. So please disregard this title.
This is a great shop for a really top notch massage.
Now that I think about it when I left there after my police encounter I sneezed walking to my car. Those damn cops must have given me covid!!!
The gestation period for Covid is 4 days. I know, I traced it when I caught it last year. Originally Posted by vigilant17
That may have been accurate last year, but there are dozens of new variants with much shorter time periods between infection and the first symptoms.
With respect, Ralph: no gestation within the same day. Google it: "Rarely, symptoms appeared as soon as 2 days after exposure". Thats' the fastest observed - very much longer than what is described here.
Yes you COULD have got it from her. The nasal virus travels and replicates that fast. That being said it's just a fucking sinus infection and should only last a week max. Then you will have natural immunity.
The AMPS are dirty. The girls use baby wipes between, just common sense.

Thanks for the review.
You play a MD on TV? Everyone gets Covid
If you're not certain you got it there, it is not fair to put it in the review, much less the title.

Having said that, there's every good chance you gave it to her. You were there in the morning, your symptoms manifest later that day, and you tested positive. Though you did not know it, it is virtually certain that you were contagious in the less than 12 hours between your visit and the onset of symptoms.

Though the Omicron variants do provoke symptoms more quickly than earlier iterations of the disease, less than 24 hours from exposure to onset is not likely and to the best of my knowledge has never been documented.