City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM+, NE
Hair Length and Color: Black/Shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Seemed attractive, but mask on the entire time. Large, natural C/D cup. Average body.
Recommendation: Yes
Still wearing masks? Good grief, no thanks/ Go to Home Depot on Park and Tollway there is a guy that works there in the paint dept, still wearing his freaking mask. He is the only employee in the store still wearing a mask. He's a total libtard.
I know a lot of people that wear mask. For their own protection. Kind of like those that wear a condom..,
Still wearing masks? Good grief, no thanks/ Go to Home Depot on Park and Tollway there is a guy that works there in the paint dept, still wearing his freaking mask. He is the only employee in the store still wearing a mask. He's a total libtard. Originally Posted by cameronp
Some people have health issues that could kill them if they contracted a virus…that makes them smart. Don’t criticize until you walk in his shoes
Not the same protection, condom vs. MASK,
Does he change the mask evey 30mins, because of of the bacteria that is collected from their mouth and hands.
Hey, you don't know the Home Depot guy's politics . . . or maybe you do . . . but it seems like you're guessing at his reasons for wearing a mask. He may do so having nothing to do with COVID, or who he votes for for dog catcher in the county elections.

Here's a thought - HE WORKS IN THE PAINT DEPARTMENT! That shit is toxic and if you sniff it for too long, you might resemble the mad hatter. Or maybe he just doesn't like the smell of it; I don't. He might be smarter than you're able or willing to give him credit for.

Now, if he's wearing a condom all day because he works in the paint department, we can all agree he's certifiably stupid!
Literally who cares. Does his mask hurt you in any way? Now we sitting here arguing over stupid stuff. You can go have that argument on the bird app
I saw a couple of staff at one of my doctors yesterday for the first time since Covid was masks mandated. They looked better with masks on, so it's ok if they want to wear one.
I saw a couple of staff at one of my doctors yesterday for the first time since Covid was masks mandated. They looked better with masks on, so it's ok if they want to wear one. Originally Posted by drew71
I agree, many of these ladies have gorgeous eyes with which they flirt quite effectively. The mask adds mystery. It certainly narrows one's focus.