ok...am i slow or what!?! lol

i just discovered eraps.net and found most of my aspd reviews there.....really? why did I not know this? and just out of curiosity, why did we all go to here when it seems like all of our info is over there?
I would like to remind everyone about ECCIE Guideline #27 (see http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=490) concerning the discussion of competing websites.
hmm.....i didnt know.....i guess thats a competing website? it shouldnt be cuz theres no one on it! sorry...like i said, i guess im behind on times....i added those reviews to my showcase...am i not allowed? i mean that seems silly since they were written by current eccie members......
Jenna, you are welcome to include reviews from other sites in your ShowCase.
Careful Jenna
It's a brave new world!
welcome J
  • cnym
  • 04-16-2010, 05:59 AM
Jenna, You have reviews right here at eccie, you should include them on your website and showcase. We are here to stay.
Hey Rock Star! Welcome and thanks for all the help last week exposing the fake listing, your perspective was very much appreciated.

See ya next week :-)
Why didn't you just move the thread to the appropriate place?
Why didn't you just move the thread to the appropriate place? Originally Posted by summerwaves
I am leaving this thread here with the hope that more people will become familiar with that guideline. I would encourage Jenna to repost in the appropriate forum.
lovejenna welcome to eccie

link to ok area as stated in guideline #27 for all
Other Hobby Sites