secret ...santa

with the ...holeedays fast ...approachin ...why not show the world what true upset spirit is

...fer the very ...magical ...time of the year ...when jimmie jesus were ...launched ...from the blessed funnel ...let us ...bask ...in the warm glow of each other with a ...secret santa exchange

...what jimmie or funnel wouldnt ...want ...a bag of donuts from fat paulie ...spent casings from boneys mighty 45 acp ...a worn out keyboard from osd ...a plastic man voodoo doll from greenie ...the keys ta kaylas trayla ...a bag of frozen shrimp from an exxpert ...or especially one of ol marys used maxi pads

...so lets make this happen ...lets make it a ...holeeday to remember and put some ...cheer ...into each others ...pockets
Tis the season for PM Golden Dildos. I hope I get one in my stocking!
good ole rodeo man will bring the flowers and send the cash from cuba im sure

I let him know we doing one
he be excited
good ole rodeo man will bring the flowers and send the cash from cuba im sure

I let him know we doing one
he be excited Originally Posted by Missburger
Hahaha. Hasn't anyone told you yet.... those are just ploys to get everyone's real life information to tell everyone else what it is to make himself feel cool and important. Then he also has it in hand to threaten with when he gets mad.
Tis the season for PM Golden Dildos. I hope I get one in my stocking! Originally Posted by SammyB
yep ...right in the ol ...stocking
Hahaha. Hasn't anyone told you yet.... those are just ploys to get everyone's real life information to tell everyone else what it is to make himself feel cool and important. Then he also has it in hand to threaten with when he gets mad. Originally Posted by tinylatina
damn that rodeo man

I knew he had a plan or agenda with that

he did that shit to a utr that I know and the dumb idiot sent with the girls guy living there

good ole rodeo was a little worried about how he had sent the package, lol

dumb ass
damn that rodeo man

I knew he had a plan or agenda with that

he did that shit to a utr that I know and the dumb idiot sent with the girls guy living there

good ole rodeo was a little worried about how he had sent the package, lol

dumb ass Originally Posted by Missburger
He duped a lot of people with that kind of stuff.
with the ...holeedays fast ...approachin ...why not show the world what true upset spirit is

...fer the very ...magical ...time of the year ...when jimmie jesus were ...launched ...from the blessed funnel ...let us ...bask ...in the warm glow of each other with a ...secret santa exchange

...what jimmie or funnel wouldnt ...want ...a bag of donuts from fat paulie ...spent casings from boneys mighty 45 acp ...a worn out keyboard from osd ...a plastic man voodoo doll from greenie ...the keys ta kaylas trayla ...a bag of frozen shrimp from an exxpert ...or especially one of ol marys used maxi pads

...so lets make this happen ...lets make it a ...holeeday to remember and put some ...cheer ...into each others ...pockets Originally Posted by Plastic Man
the keyboard I use is 25 years old
yup
its well used
its a IBM PS/2 keyboard
  • Tiger
  • 10-12-2015, 05:20 PM
the keyboard I use is 25 years old
yup
its well used
its a IBM PS/2 keyboard Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
When did IBM make a playstation keyboard?
No problem PM.
Free donuts for everyone at all of the Repositories for the entire month of December...
And every time we open a new repository.... free donuts for the whole month!!!

Offer not available for axxxperts....
81311293[1].jpg

some new bling? or tried and true radials?
Tis the season for PM Golden Dildos. I hope I get one in my stocking! Originally Posted by SammyB
Are you sure its not a golden vagina?

Attachment 462685

some new bling? or tried and true radials? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
JB
How did you get a pic of PM?
JB
How did you get a pic of PM? Originally Posted by Angel T
probably stole it ...from yer mothers purse
More meaningful slogan t-shirts for the less fortunate

Should we donate expired pet food to the pantries