"Major" Biden address tonight . . . .

"Major" . . .anyone think he can keep it up for more than 15 minutes? Thirty?

He must have been getting an IV drip of Prevagin and Redlin to keep him focused that long.

We will soon know . . . .
Biden's staff must of gotten a call from Obama's staff telling him it's time to take a "victory lap over COVID." Obama did something similar and undeserved.

I'll watch just like I used watch Paul Bearer on WWE when he did his promos. He might just keel over in the middle of the segment.
Biden's staff must of gotten a call from Obama's staff telling him it's time to take a "victory lap over COVID." Obama did something similar and undeserved.

I'll watch just like I used watch Paul Bearer on WWE when he did his promos. He might just keel over in the middle of the segment. Originally Posted by gnadfly
biden wins nobel prize in physiology or medicine with oak leaf cluster for meritorious speed in developing vaccines
Last night Hannity did a scathing report on Biden's decline showing him giving fired up speeches in 2012 and 2016 compared to recent speeches in which he actually says "where am I at, I'm confused". It is really sad to watch and at this rate, if he won't step down prior to 2024, they will have to remove him from office. Go to 6 minutes into the video see the comparison.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hannit...with-joe-biden

While he is barely able to read a teleprompter and answer a few prearranged questions which he admittedly did a decent job at in the debates, he seems to be on an accelerated rate of decline and I don't know when or if they will ever be able to let him in front of the press corp without knowing the answers to the questions that will be thrown at him.

Can you imagine a complete meltdown on national TV admitting that he is confused and can't continue?
Can you imagine a complete meltdown on national TV admitting that he is confused and can't continue? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
likely there will be a 30 second delay in the broadcast versus real time in case there is a meltdown
biden likes the nilla tasting pudding
Bless his heart!
Well damn it,
I was expecting another story about the dog named Major.
Dude can’t even make a dog behave and not attack the help. With all those “10% for The Big Guy” deals you think he could’ve afforded a good trainer, especially with a breed as sketchy as a German Shepherd.
Ha! Me too

Well damn it,
I was expecting another story about the dog named Major. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Well thank you for asking Oprah.
Frankly, the idiot got into my space.
And, he ignored my warning growl.
Well thank you for asking Oprah.
Frankly, the idiot got into my space.
And, he ignored my warning growl.
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
And I wanted to get away from my idiot human parents!
My human dad sleeps all day, cant eat solids, cant remember my name and shits his self.
The dogs are smarter
I still want to know who the idiot is that got bit.
Cleary zero common sense.
if biden is doing an national address, its going to be taped.

they'll tape and retape until he gets it right.

his puppeteers are not going put a gaffe prone geezer live on tv.