URL / Website: https://7star-spa.business.site/
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Walzem Road
Activities: Table shower, rub down, cbj
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Kinda short, Cute looking Thick bottomed (I think surgically enhanced also)Latina with big bolt on melons, and a warm smile.
Recommendation: Yes
Is her booty hard like a rock or has some good jiggle to it?
It was soft and had some jiggle.
IMO, you vastly overpaid.

Yeah you over paid but I also saw Candy and it was odd to me that she never asked for a tip amount. I just gave her the standard tip and she never counted it.
I went again and seen Mia and I didn't tell her the amount I paid Candy but gave her an amount and she was very grateful and honest. She said I pay more than most, so now I know.
How was Mia?
Mia was funny. Very talkative, but not in an annoying way. Nice body and decent skill. Definitely recommend
You may have overpaid but you'll get VIP treatment next time, we have all overpaid at least once and if they say something else it's a lie.
Did she ask for you volunteered that tip.
She never counted or asked for the money.i volunteered it. So, it isn't like she swindled me or anything.

You live and you learn
How much do you all pay? I mean as tip? I paid 150 at a different place. So wats the usual for a full service?
I’m really glad I got the premium to check out the ROS.. going to SA next week and was most likely gonna go to 7 star but I do like a massage first �� y’all have been very helpful thank you!