Encounter: Her Birthday and No Gift For Me

User ID: 543719
Date: 08/05/2022
Name: Birthday Girl (Staff Edit - Add Provider Name per request of OP - Biomed1)
Phone: 251-865-7113
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://mobile.skipthegames.com/fema...L/596181349507
City: Daphne
State: Alabama
Address: Notel Micro
Activities: None really but a poorly attempted massage see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Brown, a little past her shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She looks like her pictures. She was cute. Nice little titties and cute butt. I'm pretty sure she has braces on her teeth. Quite and soft spoken.
Recommendation: No
thanks for the review, I was about 10 minutes from heading out to see her
No problem. That's what it's supposed to be about, nobody else should have to take a hit.. Too bad though she is really cute...
If so, she's using another number....
I asked about the phone number thing and she said her regular number was off and the one you posted was her WiFi number. Looked up the carrier details and it's not a lie. All that stuff is listed in the ad but I got different answers from the different numbers so it's gotta be 2 different people. The regular TMobile number said she doesn't do anything but fuck. The WiFi number said she does anal for extra and listed different prices than the first number. I thought scam for sure. But the TMobile number seems like a friendly young girl with too many restrictions for it to be a scam. Thanks for the review but I don't think she should necessarily be written off because she didn't want to cater to your requests. She could be a great fuck if that's all you wanna do.
Really, that is your take away from that review? I already gambled and lost, but you are a bigger risk taker than myself. In that case, could I interest you in some used scratch off tickets I'm selling at half price? My requests were only based on her ad. When I was setting up the appointment she asked how long a what was I interested in doing. I told her based on the her list of things she would do, she never said all do is fuck she agreed to my request and named her price. I know ymmv is always the standard, while one guy may experience a cash and dash and the next say he got the best bbbj in his life. For my money at least if I see that if that poor guy experienced a cash and dash I'm never going to risk seeing her no matter how loud my other head is screaming at me. That's probably why some of these ladies that are "dishonest" manage to stay in business. The uninformed and / or unintelligent are willing to gamble.
lol you're right. i'm retarded.
That is actually her MO. I have a hobby friend I speak to about his exploits who also fell victim to this person.
100% scammer and full of shit…………
Stay away
Sorry feedme, not trying to imply that you rode the short bus. Only that members of this forum provide information about their experiences in order to encourage to see or warn to stay away. When I considerd seeing "Birthday Girl" I couldn't find anything positive or negative so I rolled the dice and lost. I thought it best to inform others.
It just seems that a willingness to overlook or discount the fact that this provider and her man-friend are obviously are running a scam, is playing against the odds. So every member can take useful advantage of the information made available to reduce the risk of a bad experience. Improve your yes to no encounter recommendation ratio by carefully considering your odds of having a good experience using the information supplied by fellow members.
...so I rolled the dice and lost. I thought it best to inform others. Originally Posted by Handyman63

I've only ever rolled the dice once and I lost, so I appreciate the information. Personally I don't have the resources to throw money away on scammers.
Brother,
I’ve been glad a few times they took the money and left… trust me. I guess it’s like a divorce, they’re so expensive because they are worth it!
Great thread and a good example of why we write reviews, both positive and negative. While YMMV is always true, increasing the probability of a good time is well worth the investment in research. My hat's off to guys like handyman to TOFTT and then share his regrets. Life is to short and resources too limited to waste time and money on disappointing times with a lady, which we have all had.
yup, very true. Sometimes we want to believe a lie so badly that we justify it in our minds and I know that when my mind plays those tricks on me, i know whats coming. my knee hurts from kicking myself in the ass so much.