User ID: -
Date: 12/1/2023
Name: Cherry
Phone: 412-320-5274
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Ross Twp
State: Pennsylvania
Address: McKnight Road almost to Rt 279 when heading southbound.
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder lebgth
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5’6” and 130-140 lbs. Glasses. Attractive compared to most amp ladies in the area. Wore t-shirt, jean shorts and sandals.
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you had a good time.
There are so many other places to go to hat will offer a lot more for 1/2 the price . I went there once and will never go there again ! That’s why they are closed after 8:30 pm! I’m surprised they are still open . Don’t let them take advantage of you! Some of these women make more money in a week than must of us mongers make in a month! PM me and I’ll tell you where to go .
There are so many other places to go to hat will offer a lot more for 1/2 the price . I went there once and will never go there again ! That’s why they are closed after 8:30 pm! I’m surprised they are still open . Don’t let them take advantage of you! Some of these women make more money in a week than must of us mongers make in a month! PM me and I’ll tell you where to go . Originally Posted by Ampaddict92
Yeah but how many guys a month do you have to jerk off and tell them "O wow, so big" lol. Trust me they deserve it
“ To each is own” as they say ! As long as you have a good time I guess that’s what matters !
  • Max8
  • 12-02-2023, 09:02 AM
I guess an analogy would be driving an Audi vs driving a Mitsubishi. They both can get you where you are going however one is a lot more of a joy driving than the other ! ( Sorry I’m a car guy ! )Lol
There are so many other places to go to hat will offer a lot more for 1/2 the price . Originally Posted by Ampaddict92
I'd be interested in a list of so-called other places