People die every day...

...legends live forever...

Thanks Stan...
I write cryptic things so I can talk shit later. Thank Al Gore for the internet. Wakeup does have feelings! Awww. First I thought Stan Lee and wanted to throw my toys at the wall. He was an old guy. He lived and was able to do things. Not Kenny! I am more upset that the ugly Huffington Post was the first hit for "Stan dead" search on google. Eww!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2512954.html
  • Trey
  • 01-19-2013, 08:25 PM
About as good a legend as busty Amy.
  • Seedy
  • 01-19-2013, 09:02 PM
I didn't look at the link, but sort of knowing how WU thinks, boy is that fucking scary, And since I think he is a rabid Cardinals baseball fan, there is only one Stan he can be talking about, Stan The Man Musial. Yea and I' m old enough I remember seeing him play. And yes he is a true legend.
Seedy.. hit it head on.......

Trey if you say those 2 words together..... you are an "Internet Stalker" or "Cyber Stalker" ... Depending on the way Pisterlero reads the rules....
  • Trey
  • 01-19-2013, 09:20 PM
He already told me I'm a stalker. Guess it pistol fucks favorite claim.
I don't know him and don't think I would like to unless his internet persona is only a persona. This boys club is the most embarrassing. It makes me wonder how gay you are. Just come out.
Dancing in the dingle berries just for you Katie!!! and Swoooooshing around...
I don't know him and don't think I would like to unless his internet persona is only a persona. This boys club is the most embarrassing. It makes me wonder how gay you are. Just come out. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
^Eww!
Stan & the Earl of Baltimore in the same 24 hours. Dark day for America's Pastime...
Is it really dark when one of the guys was 92? I don't really think so. He got to live. So weird to say that.
Is it really dark when one of the guys was 92? I don't really think so. He got to live. So weird to say that. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC

For some of us that follow the sport, and respect that the people that played it, at a level most of us only dream about........

It is...
Did you guys cry too?
Right now... I am.....

I cannot pull my finger out of my nose.
  • Seedy
  • 01-20-2013, 12:09 AM
LMMFAO