JoanJet - Ohio report for Ladies

I think in hard times of this country , I would like to report on some places I am at , have been etc. Dayton , Columbus , Cincinnati would at rate 3. Would not recommend any parts of this state. I am from the Columbus area so from time to time I do need to go home. Most people here use BP and , I have never seen things this bad. I would suggest it be off anyone's list.

• Old-T
  • 11-27-2013, 08:18 AM
Bad in what way?
There's not much men here with funds , didn't know what city you were asking about?
Men around there "not having any funds" wouldn't have anything to do with them simply not liking 44 year old hookers with large noses who weigh 160 lbs could it?
go to BP and see what you can have for just .80 to $

WAKEUP But nice try on the diplomacy front
  • Old-T
  • 11-27-2013, 02:16 PM
There's not much men here with funds , didn't know what city you were asking about? Originally Posted by JoanJet
I was asking in general about the Cincy-Dayton-Columbus area. I get there at times--less than I used to--and was wondering if it was a business comment or a LE kind of comment. Thanks for clarifying.

I would agree, a number of ladies have commented that the economy isn't doing too well. Several ladies who used to be there have moved elsewhere.
  • Old-T
  • 11-27-2013, 02:17 PM
Men around there "not having any funds" wouldn't have anything to do with them simply not liking 44 year old hookers with large noses who weigh 160 lbs could it? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yep. There's a typical dump.
Lived in CBUS for 8 yrs.... never once looked at ECCIE, P411, backpages/CL, or other alt media sources... all I needed was strip clubs such as sirens/xtc, doll house and khoots - they are stocked with young buckeye coeds or wanttobes, that are seeking LV handbags and such...very much able to connect with them to meet outside of the club...

And CBUS is usually a stop on the touring agenda for the high-end pros... and they adjust their prices to the CBUS norms, so for the selective client, there are plenty of top-talent advisors to meet and greet
Wakeup
Men around there "not having any funds" wouldn't have anything to do with them simply not liking 44 year old hookers with large noses who weigh 160 lbs could it?

^^^ was un aware we could say stuff like this on Boards I won't say what I hope happens to you "Wakeup" I had a job and allot more than your ever going to have and was a Hooters girl not sellin my tail when I was you age I WORKED.
[QUOTE=Old-T;1054640126]I was asking in general about the Cincy-Dayton-Columbus area. I get there at times--less than I used to--and was wondering if it was a business comment or a LE kind of comment. Thanks for clarifying.

I would agree, a number of ladies have commented that the economy isn't doing too well. Several ladies who used to be there have moved elsewhere.[/QUOTE}

Yes it's a very bad, sad. situation.
go to BP and see what you can have for just .80 to $

WAKEUP But nice try on the diplomacy front Originally Posted by RandB fan
Yep the girls in Ohio on BP can look at anything to try and get what they need.Lot of men in Ohio are enjoying the low BP rates and elsewhere.
Just for the record, Joan, I love your look, your age, all of it!
Just for the record, Joan, I love your look, your age, all of it! Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Well thank you very much , how sweet.

I travel to Ohio maybe once or twice a year. I'm always on the lookout for a hot, open menu lady to have a good time. I'll be honest, there's not a lot of supply for my demand. I've seen agency girls. I've seen a couple of independents. Still looking for the wow factor. Hope to find it at the end of December when I'm in the area.