DFW provider List

Their use to be a list.

Anyone have a Dallas or Ft. Worth provider List with the services and price?

Example:

Provider ----- Price ------ Services

Lady one ---- $$.5 ----- FS BBBJ GFE

It varies on a weekly basis. Best to find a provider that you like and enjoy the ride.
Never have seen one myself.Kind of what p411 and this site do though isn't it?
If you made a list of girls with services and rates, wouldn't you just be making the girls a target for LE???
Not If you: DO NOT POST THE LIST
There use to be one on A S P D a long time ago.

Hobby 101 Do The Re-Search way Ahead of Time!
Take your short, Long List and
add the reason's you want to see a Provider.
BBBJ, GFE +++, GFE ++, GFE+

Ad Rate for her Reg. rate "Say" $$.5

If she post Special ad for $$. I will see the Provider and
if the visit is worth $$.5 then a revisit will happen at $$.5

For me its Cost and Service.
So when she runs a special you are ready.

Just got a brain fart!
Think
I remember
where one is!
Makes me wonder why someone would want to make a list. There are several websites where reliable companions can be found.

Isn't that why we all joined this site?
Makes me wonder why someone would want to make a list. There are several websites where reliable companions can be found.

Isn't that why we all joined this site? Originally Posted by ftwranchman
Yes P411 has 476 providers and YOU know
what each provide?

Non GFE CBJ or GFE BBBJ
No DFK or LFK
If you include Arlington and Fort Worth, the number is over 550. Most providers list their activities. The ones that don't, you can find info by doing some research.
If you include Arlington and Fort Worth, the number is over 550. Most providers list their activities. The ones that don't, you can find info by doing some research. Originally Posted by ftwranchman
Good point.
Never pulled up all 3 at once.

Research is good but 550 provider searches takes how long?
Good point.
Never pulled up all 3 at once.

Research is good but 550 provider searches takes how long? Originally Posted by BossyWillson
But it's a nice problem to have. (Having lived in places where you could you could research all your options in about 5 minutes....)

Plus p411 gives you a lot of great options for sorting/filtering which helps speed up the research process!
it takes about 5 seconds in college station...
BW why don't you start that list for everyone here then, of course as soon as you post it..it will be obsolete two days later. Especially if you post services and rates.

Formerly on ASPD in Las Vegas section Quiz use to do a Monthly list with the providers names and link to websites, but nothing with rates and services.

Good luck and we expect that list by the end of the week