URL / Website: http://lafayette-la.skipthegames.com...k/900632466494
City: Lafayette
State: Louisiana
Address: Her incall
Activities: Cbj, Russian, Fiv, Cowgirl, Doggie
Hair Length and Color: Mid-back and Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: C-cup nice, natural breasts. Around 120lbs and 5'6"-5’7”. Little tummy damage but great ass and face.
Recommendation: Yes
I been wanting meet her, was she absolutely worth it?
Probably more around 5'1". Saw her walking with her friend before. Very cute girl.
150hh 200h
I've seen rockstar blondie around town in the LC area. She's a good looking girl. Unfortunately, I have never had the pleasure of her company. Blondie's reviews always mention how mechanical she is. For that reason, I have not gone in.
U 2 should get along well bassangler
Her pics look yummy.
I saw her post here in Lake Charles too but since she is on STG I worry about her being real for one, two if her pictures are real and three about her service since I couldn't find reviews. I just about never book a STG girl for those three reasons. What does her face look like?
I saw her post here in Lake Charles too but since she is on STG I worry about her being real for one, two if her pictures are real and three about her service since I couldn't find reviews. I just about never book a STG girl for those three reasons. What does her face look like? Originally Posted by redlobos6

I usually google their phone number to see if they have reviews or warnings about them somewhere else. If they do, I know they are legit providers. BUt STG chicks scare me.

There is a chick in LC now, Phatty that I want to hit up for a date, but I have a fucking sinus infection. Every a well reviewed chick is there, I am not. Every time I am there, only shitty not so well reviewed providers are there.
I usually google their phone number to see if they have reviews or warnings about them somewhere else. If they do, I know they are legit providers. BUt STG chicks scare me.

There is a chick in LC now, Phatty that I want to hit up for a date, but I have a fucking sinus infection. Every a well reviewed chick is there, I am not. Every time I am there, only shitty not so well reviewed providers are there. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
Maybe 99% of what is posted on here about STG is bad news.
Her face is very nice. She's an all around attractive lady.
I would like to meet her and her friend/sister (not sure. but they look very much alike) at the same time for doubles. I would be willing to drive 4 hours to make that happen. Has any of y’all ever been with Lindsey ?
I wonder if they do doubles?

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=317483
Everything covered from the get go, you mouth can touch nothing and neither will hers.