City: Rowlett
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisas...61414250540516
Activities: Massage, HJ, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: I’ve seen two different girls there...I think. Both look and do very similar.
Recommendation: Yes
cost??
TScott, who does the better BBBJ? Andi or Alice?
Andi is no longer at Lisa's? Anyone know if she moved to another location or where she is?
Andi is still at Lisa's.

I saw her a few days ago and she is still hot and passionate about her work!
I had a great massage+++ from Andi Saturday, she was on fire.
What a hot body and wicked sexy eyes and she is so tasty!
It's a long drive for me to see her but she is more than worth the drive and $$$s
  • rsams
  • 05-20-2019, 05:39 PM
So, if I was to walk in, how would I tell Andi from Alice and not look like a fool ?
  • Groot
  • 05-20-2019, 06:02 PM
So, if I was to walk in, how would I tell Andi from Alice and not look like a fool ? Originally Posted by rsams

It's tough to get Andi as a walk in, the hype (and it is hype) has kept her very busy.
It's tough to get Andi as a walk in, the hype (and it is hype) has kept her very busy. Originally Posted by Groot
GRot, sounds like you are an Andi expert.

So what's the specific hype that you are referencing?

Member's of the Innocent Andi PM Club would like to know
  • rsams
  • 05-21-2019, 08:42 AM
Do they take appointments? is that the route to go?

was trying to get an easy way to distinguish which is Andi and which is Alice, e.g. hair length... understand they are both pretty.

avoid the possible switcharoo and behave a little confident that I recognize her
I have been here several times and havr called several times. Seems the calling ahead never works. I used to ask for Andi. Then I asked who's working. It's like they don't understand what I'm asking. Mostly I just show up and get what is being served. I don't know I can tell either and sure didn't have the confidence needed to be specific about anyone since Momo left . About 2weeks ago I walked out from the room after what I considered serious confrontation between the mamasan and a worker. I had called and asked for a time. Not a girl. And when I got there (on time, because I am) there seemed to start a squabble over something. They kept asking me if I called ahead. I know there was at least one other patron there. I was taken back to a room but the conflict was loud enough that I left. Surely they weren't fighting over me... But who knows. I have been back yet. But I will and let you know how it went
I’ve seen Andi a few times and she doesn’t upsell, but you better come with a lot of money to see any real action (beyond L1). My 60.00 tip is as far as I’ll go with her. Others are dropping benjamins.
That's some good information on the review.