Name: Vicki
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, TS, BBBJ, TUMA, RUSTY TROMBONE, SS, more DFK, DATY, DATO, CCG, CACG, SMISH, SMISH GREEK,
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 4'9", 90 lbs, B/C cups, great lips
Recommendation: Yes
  • av8tr
  • 06-14-2019, 11:15 AM
Shasha does not do Greek.
I was saying Vicki is like Shasha with her energy and enthusiasm but does Greek.
excellent review!

I like the Shasha comparison; Vicky beats Shasha in willingness to do Greek, and breast proportion.

• HSL
  • 06-14-2019, 03:50 PM
I wouldn't insult Shasha's appearance like this as she is a true spinner, though I don't like her titties or her belly scar much.

With that said, Shasha is much better looking and therefore a much better enjoyable fuck than Vicky. And Shasha is not that attractive but her skills are top-notch (minus the anal) & her English is better than Vicky's as well.

When I fuck Shasha I truly enjoy her spinner body & her IOP is off the charts. Blowing my load in Shasha, finger fucking her & face fucking her is amazing. Letting her eat my ass for 10 minutes after cip only to have her suck a second load out of me is a great usage of my time.

Vicky's menu is wide open & she will let anyone do anything to her. Why? Simple fact - she is an older,unattractive woman.There is NOTHING wrong with this,just call it the way it is. Saying that Vicky will let any guy with sum cash do EVERYTHING & ANYTHING to her because she is not too attractive with that pug face of hers,cold sore above her lip & chubby body for a woman under 5ft tall and I would agree that 140 or 200 is worth it if you're into that kind of thing.

There are attractive providers in DFW & then there are the Sasha's & then there there are the Vicky's. The Shasha's have to up their game to get & keep customers & Shasha does a great job of that. The Vicky's have to really up their game (hence the anal, golden shower, etc) to attract & retain customers and because of her looks,there is NO service that Vicky can provide to stay relevant except to those who wear 24hr anal bareback goggles.
Man, you are a bald ass lying Fool! Why you don't review Shasha? You don't have credibility, all these other guys love Vicky, you say Shasha so much better, I reviewed Shsha twice, where yours!?

The guys in this thread, Mr. Ghost, Mr. BobbyMann all say she is wonderful. They write good reviews, you can't even write one for Shasha. Why should we believe a thing you say? You try to say Vicky had to go and do Greek, because no one would see her? I call bullshit, Man. Vicky did Greek her first day here, you just spouting nonsense.. Who you work for?
Excellent review of Vickie.. too bad an undesirable poster felt the need to fertize the board once again with his prose. The problem that exists is that a poster will not let go of their insecurities and when ignored properly, they reappear and tell another story thinking they truly matter. In this case, they do not and never will!!

For those that haven’t seen Vicky, you are missing out!!

Services are outstanding and well worth a visit!!