Mechanic in Irving? Tow company also maybe?

Good morning. I’m checking to see if there’s anyone in the Irving area who I could tow my car to today. Car broke down in Irving last night. Not sure if a belt, battery, or alternator.

I’m not trying to diagnose before getting help. It very obviously needs a professional.

Please reply, PM, or text 469-453-0401.

Love you all. I really appreciate any help.

Angie
if it had hesitated a time or two before the actual breakdown, its the alternator. i bought mine on amazon for $60

battery could have been sudden but again it might have shown signs before quitting. you could take out the battery and go to autozone and have it tested and charged. will be WAY cheaper than going to a shop.

The guy i use when its over my head is actually in irving and will come to you so no need to tow.
if it had hesitated a time or two before the actual breakdown, its the alternator. i bought mine on amazon for $60

battery could have been sudden but again it might have shown signs before quitting. you could take out the battery and go to autozone and have it tested and charged. will be WAY cheaper than going to a shop.

The guy i use when its over my head is actually in irving and will come to you so no need to tow. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
I appreciate your help so much! Thank you!
Angie a backup plan would be to call your local firestone store and ask for a discounted tow, maybe half price. Whoever shows up have them try to start your car. Maybe you only need to be jumped off with cables to get to an autozone for a battery.
Thanks everyone. Was able to get my old lady goin again. Was a belt issue.