City: Carollton
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM+++
Hair Length and Color: Black; mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Really nice natural Cs. About 5/5.1 tall and 110 lbs. Not much for an ass but the tits were amazing.
Recommendation: Yes
This is the most underrated subamp I've ever seen talked about on here (or as is the case, not talked about here). I've been here twice. No haggle. No negotiation. The 2 girls I've seen (Kiki/Kitty - I don't know if that's 1 girl or 2 different girls with similar names; and Mya) are better looking that 95% of subamp girls. They're not studio quality, but I can only think of 1 subamp who that was more attractive (and a few that were equally attractive). And the most important thing, nobody will bitch about the quality of service here. I see reviews over and over and over for the likes of Foot Spa and Foot Zone and 88 Foot (what's with the foot thing anyway) and other subamps in the north Dallas area and none of them come close to this place.

But y'all don't ruin it. It sucks. Don't go.
Not the best location to be advertising, i give this shop a month before it’s closed down, you people don’t know how to shut up
Not the best location to be advertising, i give this shop a month before it’s closed down, you people don’t know how to shut up Originally Posted by Sergio68
Your "buddy" tell you about this place?
It baffles me how private info is just shared openly, then, we complain at the levels of service that are non-existent when these establishments get shut down.

Like seriously how hard is it?