Thick not in????

I'm just curious about what some guys like, i know that there is all types of men who like different things but is thick not one of them??? Or is there another problem
Some ladies wear thick very well and are extremely desirable. It all depends on the mood, the gal and the moment.

I like all types!

There are some guys that like them thick. But I would guess spinners are in higher demand, and then your average lady, and then thicker gals. But that's just my guess, I didn't take a poll or anything.
Opinions vary, but taking a guess, most guys look for a spinner to well proportioned providers for sessions, usually because the SO is ''thick" as well. just my .02
Thanks i kinda thought that but would,like to hear from men
Some of the sexiest woman are"thick". Depends on what else she brings to the session. Sexy is sexy.
I would think if the SO is "thick" that'd be what they look for but i guess different is the whole point
Some of the sexiest woman are"thick". Depends on what else she brings to the session. Sexy is sexy. Originally Posted by 15texas
I agree sexy is sexy... Lol
I would think if the SO is "thick" that'd be what they look for but i guess different is the whole point Originally Posted by CandiedKitty
Probably not. Variety is the spice of life. If My SO is thick, and I'm going out for some strange, I want it to be just that, strange aka different. Likewise, if my SO is thin, small breasts, flat ass. I may be more inclined to look for a thicker provider.
There is a thin line between what is considered thick and fat... and some ladies are dancing on that line.

This is what I consider to be thick

This is what I consider wayyyy past thick

With that being said there is literally a market for everyone and everything around here.
Totally agree but what so you call the women in between

There is a thin line between what is considered thick and fat... and some ladies are dancing on that line.

This is what I consider to be thick

This is what I consider wayyyy past thick

With that being said there is literally a market for everyone and everything around here. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
That last picture is just ugh.....

The other ladies....meow meow HOT!
Some of the sexiest woman are"thick". Depends on what else she brings to the session. Sexy is sexy. Originally Posted by 15texas
I like thick women, but there is something about a sexy and confident woman. The right attitude and thick is sexy to me!
If it's you in the AVatar, then thick is Ok, or actually just pretty healthy. It's when whales use thick and curvy that it becomes another matter entirely. The lines are so blurred on physical euphemisms these days it's probably best to post a pic and say it's recent, WYSIWYG.
every body is different.
some people like thin, some medium, some thick, some obese.

it's just different, not good, not bad.
i prefer slim to medium but have also had some very deliteful times w/ women who weigh a lot [maybe more than i do, and i'm heavy].

health concerns are a different issue.