What planned excuse do you have?

Leaving a motel after seeing a provider last week, I was thinking "If I saw someone from work , what excuse would I use as to why I was there". Now of course if I saw the co-worker leaving another room, I think we would share the secret but if on Monday they said "Hey. I saw your car pull out from the Motel 88. What were you doing over there?" I think I would look like a deer in headlights.

What pre-planned excuse do you have? If you someone you knew saw you leave a hobby visit from a place you don't normally spend time. Guess this could apply to guys or girls.
I don't think you would have anything to worry about. How would they explain THEIR reason for being at a motel?

Their excuse would be as full of shit as yours...

sixx
I don't think you would have anything to worry about. How would they explain THEIR reason for being at a motel?

Their excuse would be as full of shit as yours...

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

Oh I agree. I was thinking if they were driving by and saw your car parked at the motel or just happened to see you leaving a room as they drove by.
Unless you drive a super exotic or unusual car I would tell them they had me fucked up with someone else.

Always Always Always deny

Leaving a motel after seeing a provider last week, I was thinking "If I saw someone from work , what excuse would I use as to why I was there". Now of course if I saw the co-worker leaving another room, I think we would share the secret but if on Monday they said "Hey. I saw your car pull out from the Motel 88. What were you doing over there?" I think I would look like a deer in headlights.

What pre-planned excuse do you have? If you someone you knew saw you leave a hobby visit from a place you don't normally spend time. Guess this could apply to guys or girls. Originally Posted by rrtx88
Mind your own business comes to mind for me.
Either no one would ask and if they did ask then they are probably close enough that I would just say " I was getting some pussy " and then we'd have a laugh about it. Glad I'm not some congressman, holy man, or high profile guy that I have to be all scared that getting caught will ruin my career.
You can just say you were dropping a friend off...
  • Toyz
  • 03-13-2012, 09:23 PM
Toyz Top Ten Excuses

10). This is my second job as Motel 6 Security...
9). I'm Still Lookings Wingman...just hangin' around for the leftovers...
8). Oh no, this IS my home...maid service, fresh towels, can't beat it...
7). This is how I give back to the community-charity work for unwed mothers...
6). My sister is visiting, and the spare bedrooms flooded...
5). I'm addicted to their "Continental Breakfasts"...
4). "OK, don't tell anyone...I'm undercover CIA & this is a stakeout"...
3). I was there on the "Austin Haunted Hotels" tour, have you been yet?
2). Its a GFE hotel & I won a free night. "Guaranteed Finest Establishment"
1). I was getting slimed by two of Austins finest, wanna do doubles next week?
Leaving a motel after seeing a provider last week, I was thinking "If I saw someone from work , what excuse would I use as to why I was there". Originally Posted by rrtx88
Toyz, that was funny.... and I was hoping to post under Vikki Lyn....

RRTX88, Deny Deny Deny is always a good defense..... If they don't buy it, at least most people will drop it.

I personally do not have an excuse planned (and I do have a high profile car and plates). I do try to park discretely and simply walk in or out of any place as if I belong there.

If you are uncomfortable with the prospect of deny, then here are several suggestions for your consideration:

1) I found a wallet/purse/cell phone/I-pad at the store/stop/gas station and called the owner's number inside/on it. I was simply dropping it off.

2) I am interviewing for another company/position and had to meet the headhunter/interviewer..... I really appreciate your discretion on this one...

3) I witnessed someone hitting a parked car and taking off. I went to the manager, who called the owner of the vehicle and I was there for a bit writing a statement for their insurance claim.

4) My brother/cousin/army buddy/college roommate etc is visiting from out of town. They are a little down on their luck and I dropped by with a meal and a few bucks and spent some time catching up.... I hope you can understand the need for discretion on this one....

Hope that helps.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
@ toyz tff

@ rr DENY DENY DENY
Toyz, that was funny.... and I was hoping to post under Vikki Lyn....
Respectfully,

OldSarge Originally Posted by OldSarge
Sarge
you can be under me any day
I never worry about that kind of thing. If it happens, I'd just say I was there visiting a friend from out of town.
  • Vyt
  • 03-14-2012, 09:28 AM
This is kind of funny. Why would you feel guilty about being seen in a car at a hotel? Do you not have friends who visit from out of town? I'm pulling into/out of hotels on 'legitimate' business often.

Now, running into friends/coworkers at strip clubs is where it can be awkward...

Now, running into friends/coworkers at strip clubs is where it can be awkward... Originally Posted by Vyt

Imagine if you were a closet funny boy and were seen getting out of your car at a male dancer show lol

I could care less if I run into someone I know at a SC. Could be worse, I couldn't talk my way out of picking up a SW on Powell. Ah, maybe I could...

sixx
SC, motel, it's all good. Most the people who know me well know I like SC's and ladies. Now family and some friends/coworkers may not but if I run into them at a SC well then we can hang out at the SC because were both there. Motels can be explained away easy enough.