Really???

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=444

Read the profile and tell me if this is a joke from them Yankees in Dallas....
dat right dere is fuckin funny!!!
hmm, no Hyperion request in the gifts section. Also, no mention of claptrap...probably a smart move.
I love blue chicks! And cos-play

I had a membership to cortanacutie.com after seeing a halo 3 review on youtube!
Well, since she doesn't list Jakobs, she is definitely not my type.
She's legit. I've never sessioned with her, but I do know some guys who have, and they give their highest praise. She's in a position not to have to "advertise" in the traditional ways of ECCIE, hence her goofy showcase (and some goofy recent reviews).
She is very nasty.... or so I'm told! And you know how hookers lie about their age... so this one doesn't need to advertise as much being that she is drawing social security! IJS
I saw her years ago. She's incredible! She has the rep for finding guys online and hooking up very selectively. She's friends with a fbsm gal and they like to party together. She exudes mystery so much that guys consider it a gift when they get in touch with her.
I fucking love it!! I wish my balls were that big!
I fucking love it!! I wish my balls were that big! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Claire has balls.......... check!
I wonder if she is into little green men...
Having chatted with her in the Chat Room...

She is hands down one of the wittiest sharpest chicks I have had the pleasure of conversing with in a LONG time.

I am very much looking forward to meeting her soon.

~GN~
Well there you have it!

She is hands down one of the wittiest sharpest chicks I have had the pleasure of conversing with in a LONG time.

~GN~
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Coming from you that gives her props in my book. CJ has info that gives her the nod. So now my curiosity is certainly piqued...
She's legit. I've never sessioned with her, but I do know some guys who have, and they give their highest praise. She's in a position not to have to "advertise" in the traditional ways of ECCIE, hence her goofy showcase (and some goofy recent reviews). Originally Posted by Cityjazz
Uh Huh ... X 2 and yes... I am familiar with her...
I saw her years ago. She's incredible! She has the rep for finding guys online and hooking up very selectively. She's friends with a fbsm gal and they like to party together. She exudes mystery so much that guys consider it a gift when they get in touch with her. Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
yessir, the you can't have ("Zee Mysterious / odd" ) me seems to hold a certain attraction ... for some...
Coming from you that gives her props in my book. CJ has info that gives her the nod. So now my curiosity is certainly piqued... Originally Posted by Gentleman
I will PM you Sir...