hey guys A cup or D cup?

I am defiantly an A cup man. I'm frankly a little surprised at how many men say they prefer lager breasts. I also believe women think men like larger breasts. Any thoughts on the matter from providers.
What about the B's and C's? Personally, I don't have a preference - I love boobies of every size and shape ;D
Is there really a bad breast size?? Titties are Titties small or large!!! Who doesn't like boobs!
I hear ya Rusty... I tend to prefer smaller an shapely to larger an saggy... I mean a's, b's and c's are fine with me, but as you get into the bigger ones they become more of a turn off then turn on...
Not particular about the size, as long as they're not MM's. Anything artificial is a huge turn off.
Is there really a bad breast size?? Titties are Titties small or large!!! Who doesn't like boobs! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Woman have you been with me at the strip club .... I love big bouncy real boobies..if I could I would spend my days taking turns snuggled up under Scarlet or Marleys beautiful sets

I see a hot woman with A cups and think if only she had bigger ones ...
What about the B's and C's? Personally, I don't have a preference - I love boobies of every size and shape ;D Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Is there really a bad breast size?? Titties are Titties small or large!!! Who doesn't like boobs! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I hear ya Rusty... I tend to prefer smaller an shapely to larger an saggy... I mean a's, b's and c's are fine with me, but as you get into the bigger ones they become more of a turn off then turn on... Originally Posted by bobbybee
This is not true! I have DDs as do many other lovely ladies here whose breasts are not "floppy or "saggy". I have seen smaller size breast that sag and flop. Size doesn't necessarily mean the breasts will hang.. Age, some child birth and and not wearing the right support cause this.
  • Loxly
  • 11-24-2013, 08:41 PM
My own preference is at least a B.

MMs - Same thing. Not overdone and still responsive. More importantly is breasts proportionate to the rest of the body. (Think Garage sale sign. 2 huge balloons flopping around on a stick)

Though not MMs I have known 3 ladies that have had a "lift" done and looked rather nice.

When the lady needs to shop for a 38 Long, well then that's something else.

In the end I'm still a sucker for those things...
One man's trash is another man's treasure!

When mine start to sag down to my knees, I will just get implants and become a titty monster! Then I will be like a sexual circus side show...that'll pay for the boobs and solve the other problem. Done & Done!

Personally, I don't care about size as long as they are nice. Ive seen some big ugly boobs and some small gross boobs. I would much rather see a girl with an Apple bottom & no boobs then a chick with a flat wide ass & mega titts.

So what is about A-cups you guys like? I already know about big ones.
  • onei
  • 11-24-2013, 09:25 PM
Ok, I lean more toward the smaller size, with the understanding that I do like a well endowed woman (natural). But I think if given the choice, side-by-side, I would choose those B cup and smaller. One of my favorites was AngelPie (no longer here). She was an A- cup. I really enjoyed have her over me and sucking her whole breast into my mouth.

At the same time, I can't count the number of times I've had CrystalKitty in the same position and taking both nipples into my mouth at the same time. I can't do that on small breasted women.

A large number of women that are D cup and larger also carry extra body weight. This is not always bad, but sometimes. I'm one that doesn't mind a woman with nice curves.

So basically I've just said, "I like boobies! A cup to D cup, and maybe a little larger!" Ohhhhh, so many choices and soooo little time and money.
A cups......not really my thing. I like to have something to squeeze on. I've see B cups that looked like used condoms before, so smaller sizes doesn't mean gravity can't have it effect on them as well. C cups and D cups I think are the average sizes. Anything bigger depends on the woman's build. If it looks good on her then I love it!
OK, let me preface this by saying I am NOT really a breast man. I'm VERY much a legs and ass man. But, I love a good rack too! Nowhere is it written that you can't like BOTH. It's just that if I have to chose between a woman with an exceptional ass or one with an exceptional rack...the one with the ass will win every day of the week and twice on Sunday in my book! Anyway...

There ARE some very specific things I prefer in breasts.

#1 - don't be too small. Ack! I don't want to look down at her and get the visual that I'm fucking a 13 year old boy! Sorry, that's NOT my thing. So, A cups are almost always right out...unless the girl is REALLY tiny or has a very tight body. Then there's usually enough CURVES there where you get the visual illusion of larger breasts.

#2 - don't be too big. The other side of the spectrum is also bad. If you're on your hands and knees in a great doggie position, I don't want to look down at your breasts and get the slightest hint of a cow utter! Sorry again, that's just NOT my thing.

#3 - SHAPE and FIRMNESS are EVERYTHING. This is what makes implants SO spectacular because they provide lost shape and firmness almost perfectly. Now, I've felt MMs that were TOO firm. And, that's a shame. I've also seen MMs that were just WAY too damn big. Ladies, let me reiterate this once more...it's NOT the raw mass of breast material that turns most men on...it's shape and firmness! A nice set of C-cups that are firm, but natural, and shining the high beams straight ahead and not at my feet...are awesome!

#4 Last point...nipples and areola. Most guys REALLY like the "pencil eraser" shaped and sized nipples. They're just the right length and size to play with easily and you can quickly tell when they get hard! Areola preference varies quite a bit from one guy to the next I've fond. Me personally, I like them small and tight. If I look at your breasts and are reminded of anything I've ever seen in National Geographic when it comes to your breasts, then it's going to be a major turn off for me.

I think that's it for me...
I tend to prefer larger, to a point, over smaller. But, I agree with bigv123, shape and firmness are most important. Receptiveness to nipple stimulation is also a major factor for me: I love it when a woman really gets into having her nipples licked, sucked, pinched, etc. When that is true, size doesn't matter much; I still fantasize about a college girlfriend who I could bring to the brink of orgasm just by licking the nipples of her A cups. All that said, there is such a thing as too big: anything over DD generally causes me to lose interest.
any size as long as it is a titty!!! haha