Jon Gruden Is The Man

• H&H
  • 10-11-2021, 08:10 PM
Fuck all of you DPSTs, LGBQTSGH, Homophobics, Racists, etc. Jon Gruden is the Man's Man, especially of football. All of you can just suck his dick.

FUCK YOU TO ALL AND ANY THAT BROUGH HIM DOWN
Fuck all of you DPSTs, LGBQTSGH, Homophobics, Racists, etc. Jon Gruden is the Man's Man, especially of football. All of you can just suck his dick.

FUCK YOU TO ALL AND ANY THAT BROUGH HIM DOWN Originally Posted by H&H
Yeah, and one more accomplishment of his:

He sold MORE dolls... er, action figures than
ANY other sports star.

Oh, they are called "Chucky" dolls.

### Salty

FUCK YOU TO ALL AND ANY THAT BROUGH HIM DOWN Originally Posted by H&H
what did Gruden do or not do?
  • oeb11
  • 10-12-2021, 07:09 AM
Gruden resigned as Raiders head Coach - for 'racist' e-mails.

Kow-towing to 'cancel culture'!
Gruden resigned as Raiders head Coach - for 'racist' e-mails.

Kow-towing to 'cancel culture'! Originally Posted by oeb11
So you’re defending him?
  • oeb11
  • 10-12-2021, 07:25 AM
Typical cancel culture - which happened 11 years ago.

Yes - no person is perfect - but cancel culture deprives individuals of jobs, homes, families, for any perceived infraction of their PC cancel culture ever in their Lives

And does so anonymously and without due process of law.

Careful what you ask for - 1b1
It may come back at You some day.

Just ask Larry Elder adn Leo Terrel - among others!

Buck fiden
Buck racist marxist fiden PC DPST cancel culture.
So you’re defending him? Originally Posted by NoirMan
I hope he sues for wrongful termination and gets millions!
This shit has to stop!
  • oeb11
  • 10-12-2021, 07:27 AM
i read he 'resigned' - hard to sue after that
Unless the report I read is incorrect.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/jon-g...s-world-reacts
Funny(hypocrisy) thing is the NYT has nothing better to do then dig up crap from 10 years ago to Outrage people with all the other shit going on ,,, So who did ( which in billionaire did he piss on)

The Uninquisitive NYT Hmm maybe they should report ON:Border , Afghan , Covid ,inflation pipelines , energy , unity , tax s economy , making it through a speech ,
SO NOTHING ZERO HMM
I just want to make sure we’re clear, you’re defending his behavior.
DPSTs brought him down? SERIOUSLY? I think people here need to get on the same name-calling page.
  • oeb11
  • 10-12-2021, 07:41 AM
I just want to make sure we’re clear, you’re defending his behavior. Originally Posted by NoirMan

so sad for you - 1b1

Look at your entire life under a microscope

and are You as Jesus Christ - and never, ever in your life - made an error????
And do you defend Cancel culture - that denies People who make mistakes can grow and change?
And you are in support of DPST anti-Semitic hatred and the 'New Holocaust" of teh Squad???

You sure are making those mistakes in support of Cancel culture, crt, and DPST racism and hatred - 1b1!!!
One could say that the behavior of the white supremacist/fascist/Trumpleforeskinzs created cancel culture.

People didn’t just get outraged over their hurtful, toxic behavior overnight. It fully bloomed under the Orange Shitbag.

Because of “grab em by the pussy” man, we can’t talk about pussy no more. Even here,

Of course, who in this forum talks about pussy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAY
So are you defending his behavior. That’s a simple question. Not very complicated.
Gruden had to go. There’s more of those emails and they would have been released. I always thought he was a phony. The team basically quit on him Sunday. He was 22/31 in his current stint with the Raiders. He’s a wealthy man. He’ll never get another coaching gig, or an analyst gig. He should just disappear.