Trump's next folly in NYC.

Trump will turn over some documents to New York's attorney general for her civil probe into his business practices, but need not answer questions under oath while he appeals a judge's order that he testify.

The developments are part of an agreement on Thursday between the former U.S. president, his oldest children Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump, and Attorney General Letitia James.

They followed a Feb. 17 ruling by Justice Arthur Engoron of a state court in Manhattan that James could enforce subpoenas for the Trumps' testimony and documents from Donald Trump, after having found "copious" evidence of possible financial fraud.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/tru...al-2022-03-03/

I wonder when he's done submitting his doctored up real estate statements what will happen. This is a last ditch effort of appeal from Trump who is terrified of the next step once he's held to testify about his balance book ledger, his kids and the indiscrepancies from loan applications. I think poor Eric Trump is probably in the biggest Jeopardy potentially.

I'm sure they'll be one or two additional appeals after he loses this one but Trump has a terrific track record of losing in court. By the time 2024 rolls around he'll be burnt on the edges, and toasted in the middle - no amount a pac money is going to resurrect that criminal.
... We'll see...

... Though there IS the fact that your-own wants
and views are sometimes so far away from truth and reality
that it surely becomes laughable...

And your "Trump Derangement Syndrome" has surely turned
into blind hatred.

just sayin'

#### Salty
Actually Salty- I just wish he would go away vs. babble on about 2020 and his witch hunts that found so many witches. But you're right about one thing.... We'll see. I am never amazed at how politicians can be completely tarred and ready to be feathered...only to come out without a scratch or hair out of place. We'll see indeed.