The Democrats

This says it all:

House Democrats have hired a drag queen to perform at their party retreat

Not only that, the drag queen invited to perform for congressional Democrats referred to President Joe Biden as "senile" and a "white supremacist" and called his voters "dim-witted."

You just can't make this shit up. And with these morons in charge of the country, no wonder inflation is running rampant, that it costs over $100 to fill up your gas tank, that we have a wide open southern border, that Russia was emboldened enough to try and take over Ukraine, etc etc
Dems were supposed to leave for Philly over 2 hours ago for their Drag Queen party. Instead they’ve left 5 diesel charter buses running for 3 hours

Really caring about the environment right now

The Dems care about lying to their constituents. And they believe them!!!!!!
How many closed door luncheons did the rep-tards have under Grumpy Grumpy. Kiss the ring, take a candy bar and State your fealty.

I have served I will be of service dear Lord Trump
How many closed door luncheons did the rep-tards have under Grumpy Grumpy. Kiss the ring, take a candy bar and State your fealty.

I have served I will be of service dear Lord Trump Originally Posted by eyecu2
The thread is about Libtards and the Drag Queen they were having perform at their party. Stay on topic.
Did Obama drop the Queen off?
The thread is about Libtards and the Drag Queen they were having perform at their party. Stay on topic. Originally Posted by berryberry
Says the new mod! 👌
... Berry's thread.

### Salty
Says the new mod! �� Originally Posted by Dogface78
The topic is libtards and the Drag Queen they invited to perform. The same drag queen who has noted Biden is Senile and racist!

Do you have anything to add related to the topic?
Please stay on topic
The topic is libtards
Please stay on topic Originally Posted by berryberry

Actually the title is "the Democrats." The Great political party who beat Trump and the Repturds.

Staying on topic- Actually Trump used to be a YUGE contributer to democrats before 2011.

And only after Obama burned his ass during a 2011 correspondence dinner where he roasted Trump. Literally the real reason Trump has such a boner for ANY Democrat.

(Check out the video where Obama kicks Donald straight in his dick)

https://youtu.be/HHckZCxdRkA

I guess Donnie carried a grudge for a long time after being a racist fucking twat complaining about a DEMOCRATS birth certificate.

And Dems have provided tax returns, yet Repturd Trump hasn't still.-Dems show they are better than Repturds regularly. That's why I like Dems
Attached Images File Type: jpg Screenshot_20220312-172224.jpg (209.5 KB, 20 views)
The topic is libtards and the Drag Queen they invited to perform... Originally Posted by berryberry
Got it! Can we expect pics & videos soon? I'm hoping at least a few dim-retards will whip out their Obama phones to record this key moment in the history of their race to the bottom!
Actually the title is "the Democrats." Originally Posted by eyecu2
I asked you nicely to stay on topic - the topic is The thread is about Libtards and the Drag Queen they were having perform at their party as you cn read in the initial post of the thread

Your continued attempt to hijack this and other threads is in violation of this site's rules. Please respect the rules
Got it! Can we expect pics & videos soon? I'm hoping at least a few dim-retards will whip out their Obama phones to record this key moment in the history of their race to the bottom! Originally Posted by lustylad
They were probably under strict orders not to - but hey they given the low mental capacity of most of them, maybe we see some leaked videos in the future
The name is the Democrats dude. If you don't like stuff about democrats, call your post topic something else. I posted the word democrat in every sentence. Perhaps you should pay attention to the thread topics and wording.
The name is the Democrats dude. If you don't like stuff about democrats, call your post topic something else. I posted the word democrat in every sentence. Perhaps you should pay attention to the thread topics and wording. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Read the initial post - that is what the thread is about. I should know, I started the thread. You were trying to hijack the thread because you can't handle the facts contained in the thread