Kali_Austin NCNS

Kali and I connected via PM at first then she gave me her cell to arrange details. Had a fun text exchange and setup for 9am today. Supposed to text at 8:45am for last directions. Got to the designated spot and texted. No response. Waited 30 min. Nothing. PMed her. Nothing.

And here I thought she was one of the cool ones.

Anyway, perhaps she has a good reason but no communication is not a good way to handle people.
IntheMoment - I am surprised to read this !! I can say 100% - she is one of the best here !!! Not sure what really happened !!!

Kali and I connected via PM at first then she gave me her cell to arrange details. Had a fun text exchange and setup for 9am today. Supposed to text at 8:45am for last directions. Got to the designated spot and texted. No response. Waited 30 min. Nothing. PMed her. Nothing.

And here I thought she was one of the cool ones.

Anyway, perhaps she has a good reason but no communication is not a good way to handle people. Originally Posted by IntheMoment
Sorry to hear....give her another shot...she is very worth it!
IntheMoment - I am surprised to read this !! I can say 100% - she is one of the best here !!! Not sure what really happened !!! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
ScrewDriver01She has since texted and apologized. Trying to schedule later this week. We'll see. Thanks.
Great.. That's the reason I said - She is the best in Dallas !!! She is thoroughly professional and very client-centric !! She cares for her clients !! She is a Complete Package !!

ScrewDriver01She has since texted and apologized. Trying to schedule later this week. We'll see. Thanks. Originally Posted by IntheMoment