For all of you that keep in boxing me about Vanessa/Valerie.

She’s working the streets of turtle creek now between the dollar general and the seven eleven. Seen her several times the last few days. Seems to have a pimp now though. She tried to set up a friend of mine a week ago.
  • signa
  • 05-27-2021, 09:16 PM
that's a robbery waiting to happen.
Yeah, I was driving thru TC a week ago or so saw her walking during the day did a double take got up close and she smiled holy shit that once beautiful smile now rotted and missing teeth a plethora of body marks she didn't care to hide them. So sad such a beautiful girl at one time hardly even recognize her at first but its definitely her, skin and bones.
  • signa
  • 06-09-2021, 06:24 PM
Yeah, I was driving thru TC a week ago or so saw her walking during the day did a double take got up close and she smiled holy shit that once beautiful smile now rotted and missing teeth a plethora of body marks she didn't care to hide them. So sad such a beautiful girl at one time hardly even recognize her at first but its definitely her, skin and bones. Originally Posted by t-bird57
If anybody’s looking she’s trolling the street of turtle creek again this morning. Definitely working she tried to flag me down a little bit ago
If anybody’s looking she’s trolling the street of turtle creek again this morning. Definitely working she tried to flag me down a little bit ago Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica60
Yeah, enjoy the lifelong consequences of following through with that 3 minutes of "pleasure" why do you all put yourself at risk with this one are you that desperate? The signs Edit The Dr
A Edit The Dr lol... good one, riddler!

You have a habit of chiming in to warn us about local hoodrats. When are you going to tell us which providers earn a thumbs up from you? Go ahead... don't be shy!
Yeah, enjoy the lifelong consequences of following through with that 3 minutes of "pleasure" why do you all put yourself at risk with this one are you that desperate? The signs Edit The Dr. Originally Posted by TheRiddler
Who the fuck are you to judge anyone?
Who the fuck are you to judge anyone? Originally Posted by sjomonty
Its called discernment big difference you all should try it sometime
A "Edit The Dr" lol... good one, riddler!

You have a habit of chiming in to warn us about local hoodrats. When are you going to tell us which providers earn a thumbs up from you? Go ahead... don't be shy! Originally Posted by lustylad

My recommendation? non of them are worth the risk and the waste of your hard earned dollars.
My recommendation? non of them are worth the risk and the waste of your hard earned dollars. Originally Posted by TheRiddler
Then what are you even doing on here? Did you join just to make fun of all the girls and the guys who see them?
For those that will take heed and use their big head. A prophet is never welcome in their "home town".
I drive through there what does she look like?
For those that will take heed and use their big head. A prophet is never welcome in their "home town". Originally Posted by TheRiddler
Was that prophetic or pathetic?
Its (sic) called discernment... you all should try it sometime Originally Posted by TheRiddler
My recommendation? non (sic) of them are worth the risk and the waste of your hard earned dollars. Originally Posted by TheRiddler
Hmm... so you make no distinction between a cheap, dirty, toothless hoodrat and a clean, vouched, gorgeous HDH?

That doesn't seem very discerning to me.