Lacey VS Veronica

Cliff's notes:
*outcall is better
*gift on top of donation
*treat her with respect you would give a normal girl on a date, make her comfortable and she'll be a total sweetheart

I see lacey has a bad rep here, there is a major reason for her lack of enthusiasm; her handler, Veronica (formally the Monroeville Madame). When you text lacey to set a date, you're actually talking to her handler (this is crucial to understand because NOTHING you discuss other than time and duration is conveyed to Lacey, so any outfits, fetish, special requests will go unheard). Lacey is basically an indentured slave to Veronica. She HATES her life. But she loves the money. She's about as boujee as they come. Her nails/makeup/etc are always on fleek. She wants out of this industry so bad but Veronica has her pretty much mind fucked to be the sole provider for the house.

I've seen lacey probably 20-30 times. Most of her pix I shot. She is goofy and quirky, she has an adorable personality when you get to know her and the sex is better too. She loves gifts, fast food and Edit The Dr If you really want to see the real her, TAKE HER OUT OF THAT HOUSE to your place or hotel for a few hours. Truth be told, having a conversation with her is rather awkward enroute to your destination but she warms up after a Edit The Dr in your car or on your porch.

Which Lacey? The skeleton?
Yeah, she really likes stuff. She didn't train enough, so her witch spells were weaker than my witch magical defenses and she didn't know a second pop would have zeroed out my defenses.

What I am saying is that I am looking for a more competent witch.
Which Lacey? The skeleton? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Haha, yes, I personally like skinny/spinner girls, having been married to a thick bitch for 20 years.
Yeah, she really likes stuff. She didn't train enough, so her witch spells were weaker than my witch magical defenses and she didn't know a second pop would have zeroed out my defenses.

What I am saying is that I am looking for a more competent witch. Originally Posted by Depurefymii
Not one person understood that, Merlin.
Of course you wouldn't understand it, you got married. To put it in more simple terms, she is more fun the more stuff she gets. She does that on purpose. That is well documented psychological tactic to create bonding and addictive behavior. I am not opposed to it being used on me but I needed more service than she was offering for the stuff she wanted.
Of course you wouldn't understand it, you got married. To put it in more simple terms, she is more fun the more stuff she gets. She does that on purpose. That is well documented psychological tactic to create bonding and addictive behavior. I am not opposed to it being used on me but I needed more service than she was offering for the stuff she wanted. Originally Posted by Depurefymii
You're right, I got sucked in quick. She is 100% a go getter. I bowed out less than gracefully with her. Kinda bored being her sugar daddy
Move to correct forum
  • SD78
  • 06-05-2021, 07:58 PM
Well that escalated quickly.
Help me out longtimers.
Was the Monroeville Madam the old 2929?
Oi...what just happened
I knew I smelled a rat................
Help me out longtimers.
Was the Monroeville Madam the old 2929? Originally Posted by Sportin wood
Yes.
You have to log in every hour around here or you are likely to miss something interesting! The ban hammer wipes many slates clean.