My Humble Apologies

I would like to apologize for my post yesterday. It was not in my normal character. I'm at heart, a decent guy. I had had 1 too many adult beverages yesterday afternoon when I posted that thread. I am fairly new to ECCIE and was not sure where the line of conduct was. I do now. I apologize if I offended any providers and or any fellow hobbyists.
DD. STOP THE PIGEON !!
NP dude...

Wish our other annoying board blowhard rummy was as forthcoming.....

About what? I address all legitimate points. Try making one...

Here it comes

ROTFLMAO! :disgust1 ::b lushing:rigin al: ther es the rummy detective!:erm m:LOLOL. Touch my penis, it's your job!rigin al:

Yawn.

DD, good for you following up. If you were serious I'd discuss that via PM.
I think it was BB that did the edit and locked the thread, not DD
not that it matters as you know one limit now the hard way

read Announcement: ECCIE Forum Guidelines 03-08-2010 St.Christopher (Administrator)

for finding other limits
as CC the admin is pushing
  • #11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.
now, sure others guidelines soon
About what? I address all legitimate points. Try making one.... Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
LMAO!!!!.....

Seems a nerve has been touched and a certain blowhard is more touchy, or more 'touched' in the head than usual......

WTF is your pal/clone/good buddy PM, ta do your heavy lifting when ya needs him???.....
more coming.

Too many threads with attacking instead of sharing info.

on we go.

I spit my drink out when I read the thread yesterday, lol the mods were on it, lol
NP dude...

Wish our other annoying board blowhard rummy was as forthcoming.....

Originally Posted by Celso
once again ...all ol mary can do ...is fucking attack the jimmies he hates and derail the thread in the first post ...then run away like a girl ...kinda the very definition of a ...troll

...and jimmie dick ...no need fer sorry fer yer dumb thread ...the ol marys of the world dont ...deserve it
now, sure others guidelines soon Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thats pretty much a given

And quit hijacking this thread Celso & PM
I bet the OP did not even ask for taint photos.
I bet the OP did not even ask for taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
No hijacking. Chico chaser jus axed
Sigh.........
Sigh......... Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
How do you eat an elephant?