URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: PGBT & Coit
Activities: LK, LFK, HJ, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, Digit, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Long Dirty Blond with highlights and body
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Misti is a beautiful young woman with curves in all the right places. She has been working out since I last saw her and I would guess she has dropped about 10 pounds. She has lots of tattoos but they are non distracting.
Recommendation: Yes
Is there a website for Barbies?
They are on Snapchat, here and the other site.
Is there a website for Barbies? Originally Posted by Prolongus
There was a site for them before I believe however I cant seem to find a working link to it now that everything has been deleted...
They are on Snapchat, here and the other site. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Yes, they have / had pages on both this site as well as the "other site". As for Snapchat... I don't have any experience with that. Dallasfan, any chance you can give me a walkthrough on how to use it? Pros and cons?
Just download the Snapchat app. Make a hobby account. Go in app and do a search for barbie’s Boutique and add them as a friend. When they add you, then you are good to go.

You may have to play around in it to get a feel for it.

Bottom right corner is discover icon where you can view stories. Your ‘friends’ will be at the top. This is where they post pics and videos of who is working the day, what they are doing during the day etc

No screen captures.

There a lot of providers and studios on there. Allows you to checkout some of the girls better. You get to see videos etc
Just download the Snapchat app. Make a hobby account. Go in app and do a search for barbie’s Boutique and add them as a friend. When they add you, then you are good to go.

You may have to play around in it to get a feel for it.

Bottom right corner is discover icon where you can view stories. Your ‘friends’ will be at the top. This is where they post pics and videos of who is working the day, what they are doing during the day etc

No screen captures.

There a lot of providers and studios on there. Allows you to checkout some of the girls better. You get to see videos etc Originally Posted by dallasfan
I can't find their snap account?
Or if you text Barbie she will tell you who is available and send pics as well
Do a search for barbiedollsdfw on Snapchat. Ask them to “friend” you.
Do a search for barbiedollsdfw on Snapchat. Ask them to “friend” you. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Forgot to add: you need to text Barbie your Snapchat handle