"I thought he was a dick yesterday."

So that was a journalist's quote about President Obama.

Agree? Disagree?

Discuss among yourselves.
  • Carl
  • 06-30-2011, 04:59 PM
Would it have killed the ignorant attention-whore of a motherfucker to use the word "jerk" instead?

http://www.hulu.com/watch/254908/the...ess-conference
  • E2
  • 07-01-2011, 01:22 PM
It was bad all the way around !! While there is absolutely no excuse for Haplern's complete lack of professionalism, I think he was baited by Scarborough and Brzezinski into saying something 'sensational' with impunity (under the cover of a false 7 sec on air delay).
According to Scarborough, there had been a mishap with the seven-second delay button — a new executive producer apparently didn’t know how it worked. “You are supposed to know how to do the job,” Scarborough said of his producer. “I would tell you what I think of him, but he doesn’t know what button to push.”

rightttttt, how much is swampland going for in florida these days?
  • E2
  • 07-01-2011, 02:35 PM

rightttttt, how much is swampland going for in florida these days?
Originally Posted by budman33

BIG +1
While the use of curse words, obscenities, and other deletable words can indicate a lack of vocabulary, sometimes an asshole is an asshole. I am not implying that the dick has a large vocabulary either. He reads lines.

In this case we have a person who is frequently on camera and places his future in the hands of a guy who didn't know how to use a switch. In other words, he was a dick for saying dick. A lot of other words would have worked.

I watched the whole news conference. I couldn't hear anything that sounded dick-like. He told both parties to get some work done. I did hear things that a dick would take as dick-like.
that ognorant whore mutherfukker is a liberal democrat on Obummers side. i think hes a dick everyday