Womens World Cup

• yeesh
  • 07-13-2011, 12:04 PM
Okay, I admit that when I started watching the WWC, it was mostly to watch those young athletic bodies running up and down the field...Glistening with perspiration...B and C cups bouncing up and down during the slow-mo replays...Occasionally sliding across the grass spread-eagled...Their sweaty bodies hugging each other after each goal...mmmmmm...

Oh yeah, the matches have also been pretty good, and it's good to see the USA women have made the finals!

By the way, if anyone knows where there might be some revealing photos of Hope Solo, let me know...
The game against Brazil was one of the most exciting games I've seen in any sport, any gender.
We dont have too many lookers, but they have played great...Hope Solo
looks like Dexter's sister, for any of those familiar w the show.

Go USA!
The game against Brazil was one of the most exciting games I've seen in any sport, any gender. Originally Posted by Smokin Joe

It truly was.
One of the most exciting games I've seen.

I hope the ladies can win it this year.

I actually find quite a few of them attractive. Sure they aren't a team of Barbies but something to be said about super fit chicks with great legs and ass.
damnit...

that fucking sucked.

i love our team and our ladies, but women are such cock teases I swear. all those great come backs and then they choke right at the end like it was a deep throat.

what a shitty loss.
Do you think maybe they were looking past the game to all the product endorsements that were all but lined up for them? Gotta' give Japan credit, though...gutsy performance!
Do you think maybe they were looking past the game to all the product endorsements that were all but lined up for them? Gotta' give Japan credit, though...gutsy performance! Originally Posted by Solemate62
it's a good point. i think they were all ready to embrace their spotlight and moment in the sun and they just lost focus at the end.

gotta give it to Japan, they didn't give up, kept plugging away.

hate to say it but the ladies choked and gagged on that one. Nothing sucks more than letting it slip away at the end.
U.S ladies had it won twice and couldn't get it done. The shoot-out was horrible for the U.S.!! Japan just kept on hanging in there and finally got it done. If the U.S. had to lose, I was happy to see Japan win it, with all the troubles they've had at home recently.
By the way, if anyone knows where there might be some revealing photos of Hope Solo, let me know... Originally Posted by yeesh
best i could do on short notice

They outplayed Japan but did some real stupid shit in their own box and then struggled to make a PK.
budman33, that's a pic of Jessica Biel. They do resemble each other though.

http://www.google.com/search?q=jessi...w=1280&bih=653
Hated to see the U.S. lose a match it really should have won. At the same time, I'm happy for Japan. I know it's just a soccer match and can't begin to compensate for the damage that country has suffered this year, but I'm glad they have this to smile about.