Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

Restraints and teased seems to be the current kink for me but I am a voyeur at heart and watching doubles partners, or scenes play out always intrigues me. Also gives me ideas for my own play.
Mine run the gamut, but my current faves are lactation and squirting.
I'm not really a feet job kind of man but this girl would turn me into one!!!
Perfect technique !

http://m.tube8.com/video/show/title/...ideo/id/481522
I'm not really a feet job kind of man but this girl would turn me into one!!!
Perfect technique !

http://m.tube8.com/video/show/title/...ideo/id/481522 Originally Posted by Raw dog
VERY impressive indeed! Nice touch licking them clean at the end too!
I love fisting a woman until she squirts and then licking her juices. I also enjoy cob and licking it off her. Golden showers are nice too.
  • CS25
  • 06-27-2014, 06:51 AM
RawDog...nice vid link. That lovely young thing has some succulent tootsies that i would not mind seeing in person.
Foot fetishes are my fav! There is something about a man worshipping my tootsies that makes me feel like a fuckin queen
I am so glad to see this post still rolling.
I especially love to see all the provder comments.
You girls are THE BEST!!!!

my tops fetishes

WET SLOPPY SPITTING AND KISSING

HAVING MY FACE SLAPPED (PRETTY HARD) DURING SEX

EATING A BEAUTIFUL AND CLEAN ASS

FACE SITTING WITH GOLDEN

GETTING POUNDED WITH A GOOD SIZE STRAP ON SO HARD AND FOR SO LONG THAT SHE IS COVERED IN AND DRIPPING SWEAT.

quote--

EATING A BEAUTIFUL AND CLEAN ASS

GETTING POUNDED WITH A GOOD SIZE STRAP ON SO HARD AND FOR SO LONG THAT SHE IS COVERED IN AND DRIPPING SWEAT

hell yeahhhhhhhhh
Getting spanked/flogged, especially while restrained. "smack not sting".

Shibari

And I have a thing for trucks. Big studly pickup trucks, like an F250 or 350 or a big dually Ram. Getting nailed in the bed while the truck is running. I haven't done it yet but I'm working on it! Actually heavy machinery in general is exciting to me... like fucking next to the railroad tracks while a train thunders past... mmmmm
Bijou, I hadn't really thought about heavy machinery. But since you bring it up, it sounds sexy as fuck!
+1, Any willing ladies???
Foot and high heels worship...:-) A woman in 6 inch stilettos is SO SEXY!!!
I'm new to the fetish subject, however I do know I like to have my ass fucked with. I've had prostate massages before and absolutely love it. Strap on/pegging is on my radar. When I find the right girl, I'll pull the trigger. I do have a few ladies on my list of candidates to be my first time.
I do have to say that reading this post as well as many others within Another Realm has really got me fired up to try new things. A lot of what I am reading I do not recognize though. Anyone have a good link for learning what is what?
Other things I'm interested in trying would include being restrained, teased, and watched by as many females as possible. Unfortunately the last one I will never afford.
Thanks everyone for openly sharing and opening my eyes to new possibilities.
My biggest fetish is one that is taboo for the hobby, though I've been able to enjoy it when in a monogamous relationship: risk impregnation and breeding.

Simply - someone that is driven by two things: to please me in any way unconditionally, and strive to have my cum inside her risking impregnation her.

Coming home to a kept woman who is ready and willing as soon as I walk in the door to take anything I'll give her. The drive to satisfy me after hard day and make me relaxed, all while she begs, pleads, wishes that I'm putting a baby inside her with every release.