Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

my fetish would be for two girls to make me cum over and over and over even if cant take it. so I would have to be tied up and the girls would have to be really into making it cum over and over
A quicky fuck of a big busted nurse or doctor slut while she is on duty
I would like to be squirted all over by multiple women
I thought i would post this thread because i am curious as to what all you like. Being a fetish provider is sooo much fun and brings me great joy to have so many slaves and subs available. I just was curious was there any ground i wasnt covering.....A special thanks to all!!!! Originally Posted by Mistress Leiya
I absolutely LOVE drinking a woman's golden nectar from a wine glass while I am licking her asshole. Would love to drink yours some day if you ever come to OKC
i have many fetishes and fantasies.....I have asked people before if they have any fantasies and have been told no in some cases....I thought, wow, that person must be really boring sexually!!

Fetishes - I am dominant, bondage, including suspension, spanking, whipping, caning, choking, hair pulling, gagging, daddy/daughter, exhibitionism, hot wax, etc but I love the passion side of things too - kissing, touching, etc - both have their place

Of course my fetishes don't mesh well with the hobby, you have to really know and trust to explore. You have to get into the mind of your partner, thus not many reviews. But I do enjoy reading the boards
Don't know if this is actually a fetish. I like forced hj's that go beyond orgasm when the head is real sensitive. You ask her to stop but she just laughs and keeps doing it making you squirm.
Nothing better than kneeling in front of a sexy lady and she busts my balls. Afterwards, I go to town on her orally till she cums at least twice, maybe three times. Then passes out because she is totally spent.
Favorite fetish having sloppy seconds one of my crazy fetishes just the thought of having the girl after she has being used and abused just drives me wild being the next person in line the taste and the look of the girl when you see her after she has been fucked
Since this IS another realm, my fav might be, having two Asian ladies with strapons taking turns on me from behind. The finish would be one is stroking my cock while slightly pulling it back between my legs and the the other lady is pegging away. Yeah I know, pretty pedestrian really but not exactly "covered dish Wednesday", right?
Since this IS another realm, my fav might be, having two Asian ladies with strapons taking turns on me from behind. The finish would be one is stroking my cock while slightly pulling it back between my legs and the the other lady is pegging away. Yeah I know, pretty pedestrian really but not exactly "covered dish Wednesday", right? Originally Posted by Nonyabiz
well how about an Italian/Giabella...and an Irish gal/ME???? lol
Dallas, I'd take you two up on this for sure at some point. I just need to be healthy enough (shoulder issues) to withstand all the talent that you bing to the table, dear. Damn, wish I could of seen you this trip to DSM!
I just did a long post but I think I screwed it up. It kinda sums up to this. Dallasrain you are so freaking sexy. I can't imagine time with you. I really like the way you think.
awwww ttha babe..thanks...be your way soon and we can play!

Nonya,Ill be back for you in spring....yeeehaaawwww!! [luv ya babe}
Don't know if this is actually a fetish. I like forced hj's that go beyond orgasm when the head is real sensitive. You ask her to stop but she just laughs and keeps doing it making you squirm. Originally Posted by cowboy8055

Hehehe...I tend to have a lil habit of doin that, honestly... I like to see who I think I can get to climb up the wall backwards -it turns me on even more when I know its cuz I'm makin them feel good!
Hehehe...I tend to have a lil habit of doin that, honestly... I like to see who I think I can get to climb up the wall backwards -it turns me on even more when I know its cuz I'm makin them feel good! Originally Posted by Vyvian
That's awesome. Makes a guy feel like he's crawling out of his skin :-)