Pacific Massage

Anyone else been recently? I was back there today, had time for a half hour visit with Fiona, got the usual R&T and hands inside her clothes, as I’m flipping over the lights/power went off, she wasn’t surprised by it and played some relaxing music on her phone which also gave a bit of light, power came back on after 5 minutes or so. Unless new girls start working here I probably won’t be back for current talent, I’ve had my fill of them, wish Chloe would return to this shop.
  • Pyle1
  • 09-23-2021, 08:42 PM
Next time I go there I am going to make an appointment with Lydia. I was seeing Fiona about once a week for a stretch but she keeps increasing the time spent engaging in friendly chit chat and decreasing the actual massage time. She also has to leave the room a lot and tries to massage with one hand and check her phone with the other.
  • Owj
  • 09-23-2021, 08:48 PM
Last time was with Fiona. Would not repeat with her.
^^^ I agree Mr Pyle. Fiona is nice. But expects too much for little as of late. Wish Lydia did more. But I still like her pleasant attitude
  • Pyle1
  • 09-23-2021, 09:05 PM
Larch, sometimes what she offers is exactly what I am looking for, but damn, just one time it would be nice to lay pipe.
  • ea6b
  • 09-24-2021, 02:32 PM
As sexy as Jessica is I would not return
I get annoyed when you visit a gal several times to get friendly and then when they do, they want to chat more than massage. After about 5 minutes I want to relax, not be your boyfriend. I'll be glad to do that afterwards but not during.
Yup. Have to be careful not to cross the line between horn dog to the "friend" zone. A little is ok but NEVER go full retard!!
  • Pyle1
  • 09-24-2021, 09:30 PM
^^^LOL being friend zoned by a massage girl ain't no kind of place to be^^^
  • Owj
  • 09-25-2021, 08:20 AM
Worse than a civi friend zone. I had one short time and ask me to take her to run errands, but when she asked me to make a purchase for her because she didn’t have a credit card that was the end of it. Never spoke to her again.
Where is pacific Massage? What part of town anyway.
Or when you go a few times and they get talkative, lazy, and just tease instead of putting effort into the massage. So annoying!
Where is pacific Massage? What part of town anyway. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Corner of Wirt Rd @ Westview Dr is Pacific, storefront faces Kroger parking lot. Thai Massage and Foot Relax are two miles west of Pacific on Blalock rd @ Westview, there are also some YMMV Latinas on Longpoint@Antoine. A couple more shops also on Gessner, as well as Era Thai on IH10 near Antoine, gives you some options without having to drive all over town.