Name: Asian Studio
Phone: (832) 899-4899 according to Google
Email Address: -
URL / Website: unknown
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 45N on south side of town, between College and Tallyho
Activities: CFS, BBBJ, HJ, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Long, slightly past shoulder, reddish, quickly put it up with a clip so it wouldn't be in the way
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Angel lived up to her name. Most heavenly body I've ever seen in an AMP girl -- EVER! Claimed she was age 69 jokingly, but I would not believe anything over 35, and in reality I guessed 24 and would be a little surprised if she's over 30. Flawless skin, perfect handful of natural C's, perfect areola, nipples just right (I like bigger areola and weirdly large nipples as my kink, but these were textbook perfect - playmate of the year caliber). Smooth skin, little curvy backside just a little pear shaped in that right way. Not a single ounce of fat anywhere, but not undernourished or muscular either. Unbelievable! Waxed to silky smoothness in the lowest depths, possibly a TINY TINY bit of stubble higher up the area that might otherwise be the landing strip, but might have been my imagination.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice find AL56.

How much was the entry fee? 0.6
nice report
Little much for that area.
  • ea6b
  • 09-24-2021, 02:34 PM
To far to drive that sucks
ea6b---No worries. With this report you'll be able to catch the shuttle full of mongers headed there Saturday ! :-)
  • ea6b
  • 09-25-2021, 08:51 AM
how much does she weigh? sounds like a itty bitty spinner of my dreams please tell me about how much she weighed !
Dammit AL! WTF are you doing forgetting your scale and weighing her?!
Beats my experience there. Had a girl with a greasy pussy and fish breath. When I went
  • AL56
  • 09-25-2021, 08:43 PM
I'm not great at weight guesses, but I'd say 105 give or take. I think HF was 60.
  • ea6b
  • 09-25-2021, 09:04 PM
I took the over 1 hr drive tonite, heres what i have to say Honestly

Rolling Stone 5 out of 5 Stars
Siskel and Ebert 5 out of 5 stars
garth and wayne 2 Schwings up
ea6b......9.8 out of 10

BEST Find ever AL56
  • rlc11
  • 09-26-2021, 05:26 PM
GOOD find @AL56

Bit on the expensive side but 10/10 worth it. FBM, Mish, BBBJ, K9, CG. Good girl, great body.