Address: Royal ln
Activities: Shower, Shower BJ, DFK, BBBJ, CFS, mish. cg, doggie, IOP
Hair Length and Color: Short black with color highline
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: pretty GND type face, body like the in the pics
Recommendation: Yes
Cute. Love an Asian with colored hair.
Has anyone been able to contact the booker this week? haven't got a response from them since Monday.
Has anyone been able to contact the booker this week? haven't got a response from them since Monday. Originally Posted by baseballfan55
That maybe worrisome for some who has visited.. the verification process was a joke. I asked a girl who I have their number, the girl said she talked with a booker here in DFW (yes played the telephone game) that said in the past
A sting was done using the same process. Not to make people paranoid but that studio is doing questionable stuff
Cristal told me the the booker is new so maybe he/she not used to this yet. I would be more wary if this is a new studio with new girl but Cristal have been here for a long time with many good reviews.
its my first time hearing of this place, good review and loved how you talked about the pics
Crystal has been around for a couple of years. Looks like her pics and is a good date.
Is this yet another studio? I welcome competition, which is good for us guys, but there seems to be little to zero promotion/advertising on this place.
It looked like Crystal and Chanel were trying to open a studio on their own.
It looked like Crystal and Chanel were trying to open a studio on their own. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Bestman, you are absolutely right about that.
Chanel went to Vegas instead...or at least her gallery of pictures did.
Is this yet another studio? I welcome competition, which is good for us guys, but there seems to be little to zero promotion/advertising on this place. Originally Posted by Boy Scout
It’s good and potentially bad. The shady ways that they verify can hurt other studios. The verification process was had you seen one of the girls, who can you prove it, sent a random Cristal review (not even my own to test it out) and they said approved. They didn’t even message the account etc.
Velvet tried same thing before as well but CGs didn’t last long , hope this one could survive , when they gonna bring new girls btw .
Is this yet another studio? I welcome competition, which is good for us guys, but there seems to be little to zero promotion/advertising on this place. Originally Posted by Boy Scout
Shh don't get them bombarded with applications lol. I've seen cristal many times at AS, I shot over my info to her on Kako didn't deal with the screening B's. Pro tip gentlemen that's how Abby got me into K-fest and how Nana from LA got me into greenlight.