Lovely is rumored to be coming back

this is some funny shit

Bro we’ve been hearing this for the past four months lol
What’s the source of the rumor?
we stopped the incoming plague, disregard this rumor it's september fools day
Lovely is still in California. She moved from San Mateo to Orange County. Still under the same agency. Fantasykgirls
Lovely is still in California. She moved from San Mateo to Orange County. Still under the same agency. Fantasykgirls Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Good recon. Just might check out the spot when I’m in Cali
Lovely reached out to me a few nights ago, she did buy a ticket to return, but is canceling her ticket, drama within the studio has made her change her mind. She is a service minded individual and I think the other girls felt threatened.
Lovely reached out to me a few nights ago, she did buy a ticket to return, but is canceling her ticket, drama within the studio has made her change her mind. She is a service minded individual and I think the other girls felt threatened. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Sad to hear that she's not coming back right now.
Sad that Studio Bookers have so much drama.
Lovely should get Amy and Cindy and Miso to come back with her and start their own Studio. Name of the site could be "Legends".
Legend Studio lineup: Lovely, Amy, Cindy, Miso, Julie, Susan/Wynn. Alternates: Jun, Abby, Nana
Too bad on Lovely. I heard she was the best (per AMP/Agency owner(s)).
My bests were Nicole, Red, Velvet, Jesse/BB/Jessica, Gina.
Reserve: Velvet
If we can only get Gina to come out of retirement, Legends Studios would be complete.
Lovely reached out to me a few nights ago, she did buy a ticket to return, but is canceling her ticket, drama within the studio has made her change her mind. She is a service minded individual and I think the other girls felt threatened. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Then they should do better. Good God, like the saying goes: a woman's worst enemy is another woman